[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a shot in the dark but recently I've been experiencing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ron-paul.gif (396KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul.gif
396KB, 1280x714px
This is a shot in the dark but recently I've been experiencing an increased rate of dreams where I witness the destruction of New York City due to bombs, invasion, giant monster attacks and the like.

Anyone else going thru the same thing? Do you think something might be coming up?
>>
boards.4chan.org/x
>>
>>36159586
Last night I had a dream where I saw multiple passenger planes crashing into a giant crowd of people.
>>
I won't get my hopes up.
>>
Don't worry too much, I've dreamed about being happy for years now and it hasn't come true
>>
>>36160138
>Doesn't know how to link to another board
Do I even have to say it?
>>
>>36160511
>lol waht is the robot? :ppp
>>
>>36160530
>he can't write a one liner about how /x/ is for retards after linking the board
>>
>>36159586
Yeah I know what's going on. It means you're dreaming and the more you obsess over it, the more likely you are to dream of it.
>>
>>36159586
What you are experiencing are visions from God.
Allah, peace be upon him, is commanding you to carry out his will.
Go, bomb the new World Trade center and you shall be rewarded in paradise
>>
>>36160566
>you have to post the way i want you to otherwise i will get upset!
>>
>>36159586
You might be Ozymandias from Watchmen
>>
>>36159586
Probably just stuck in your head since every third movie now seems to involve the destruction of New York or a New York stand in
>>
File: supertiredpepe.jpg (124KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
supertiredpepe.jpg
124KB, 1280x1237px
>tfw /pol/ is so shitty now we can't have comfy happening threads anymore
>>
>>36159586
Oh goddanbit pleas
I live in midtown

If you arent a rpingnfaggotla Ill keep going into times square since it is a target risk
>>
>>36160663
>pol
You what?
>>
>>36160571
Seconded.
It is time for op to perform his divine duty, and reap the rewards in paradise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.