[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"why aren't you training to fight in the war against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: girls-from-israel-09.jpg (85KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
girls-from-israel-09.jpg
85KB, 500x358px
>"why aren't you training to fight in the war against russia anon??
Your not a pussy liberal are you?"
>>
>>36159561
Russia is our greatest ally, remove yourself yiddish wenches
>>
>against russia
>>
I'm not dying for Burgerland
>>
File: ff.jpg (90KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
90KB, 342x500px
>>36159608
>>36159737
>"B-but anon..they hate gay people there!!! and are fascists!!!"
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>fighting for a society that doesn't give a fuck about you
>>
I'm in the reserves so yea if something fucked happens I'm off to die for Israel kek.
>>
Russia is on the right.
Don't let the media turn you against them.
>>
>>36159561
in all honesty, i hope trump starts WW3 and the US populace is so pissed off that they take up arms against their own government and revolt.
>>
>>36159988
>fighting for a society that doesn't give a fuck about you
>posts a picture of the man you're actually fighting for
>>
>>36160071
>, i hope trump starts WW3
that's what Hillary wanted to do
>>
>>36160071
>that they take up arms against their own government and revolt.
Old government falls
New government is formed
New government is as corrupt and power hungry as the old one and cares just as little about the population

Boo fucking whoo, welcome to the world, kid
>>
>>36160027
bitch is busted af
>>
>>36159608
And you are the greatest shill. Fucking commie.

>>36160137
Maybe... Hillary and Trump both wanted it? Only Bernie was ass tight about not meddling with anyone outside of the US and the libertarians as well.

>>36160173
You do realize that corruption isn't a binary state, but rather a scale or a percentage, right? Check the Corruption Perceptions Index. The new government if it happened would be much less corrupt.
>>
I just wish we were having an all out war with the Middle-East. I'd sign up if they'd take me. Which they most likely would not, because of my personality disorder. Still, I'd like the chance.
>>
>>36159561
I got kicked out for threatening suicide

I can't rejoin either
>>
liberals are smarter than conservatives.
>>
>>36162042
No, liberals are more (((educated))) than conservatives.
>>
>>36162245
Isn't Trump in Israel's pocket?
>>
>>36162297
Indeed. Controlled opposition. Whichever way you vote, you vote for the Jews
>>
File: d36.jpg (62KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
d36.jpg
62KB, 600x461px
>>36162387
>ywn be a successful Solidus Snake who ends the reign of the Zionists
>>
My ex-gf left me to join the fucking IDF. And now I have a weird thing for army girls. I wanna end up running into one in the midst of warfare and set our differences aside to fuck
>>
File: ypg_star.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ypg_star.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>36159561
I am training my body and mind to fight Turkish and Islamic fascists.
>>
Wouldn't join the military although I always think that if some massive world war started I would just become a 'privateer' but more like the 1680-1710 privateers who were just thinly veiled pirates.
>>
File: 1461532374732.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1461532374732.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>36159561
fuck off you kike demons
>>
>tfw no Israeli fembot gf
>>
>implying I won't cash in my chips and flee to the wilds the first sign of war trouble

Fuck outta dodge
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.