[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom sends me an amazon link >It's some kind of job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1489289479427.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489289479427.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>Mom sends me an amazon link
>It's some kind of job opening for customer service
>She keeps saying "it's only nights and weekends" and keeps telling me to look at it
>She texted me this morning that she wants me to at least apply for it
>She told me when she forced me into college that it was either school or work
>Barely have a grasp on school, it's falling apart at the seams, and now she wants me to actually work

I hate this. I hate school and work. I want to be a little boy again, before school ever came. I bet I was happy then.
>>
>>36159094
Stop being a societal burden and earn your keep. Get out there and get a job. Grow up. You're lucky you haven't already been kicked out,
>>
>I want to be a little boy again.

Sums up r9k pretty well famafamicom.
>>
>>36159109
I don't want to grow up. I never want to grow up, this wasn't my choice. I was cute and small and happy without any responsibilities once, I didn't change, my body did and I hate that it did, but I didn't.

>>36159130
Yes
>>
>>36159094
say you applied, problem solved
>>
>>36159094
Dude this is instinct.

DO NOT DO CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you're easily shaken or would get sit if person after person scream at and belittled you then you'd be better off at a fast food job trust me my job made me suicidal and I worked from home for fucks sake. Don't do it.
>>
>>36159109
>earn your keep
what? youre telling somebody that doesnt like life in this society to earn his place in that society. are you stupid?
>>
>>36159193
No, I'm the one person giving good advice while you enable his self-destruction.
>>
>>36159158
She's going to want proof and I don't like lying to my mommy

>>36159165
I knew it, there's no way this could be good. It keeps happening with everything they tell me to try. I'm not ready for working
>>
>>36159165
I think everyone should work customer service at least once. It'll give you thicker skin, and that's something robots desperately need.
>>
>>36159217
re read my post. your "good advice" entails him doing exactly what he doesnt want to do.

its as if you told a depressed person to just enjoy life. stupid.
>>
>>36159233
I can agree to an extent, but suicide rates would go through the roof.
>>
>>36159094
Get an apprenticeship dumbass
>>
>>36159248
Should parents let their children stay in cribs all day, simply because they do not want to get out?
>>
>>36159255
Isn't that just working?
>>
>>36159274
should those people be told that theyre a burden and to grow up? no, because that has the complete opposite effect.

>its as if you told a depressed person to just enjoy life. stupid.
>>
Most of us already had that thought at one point, for me it was in high school. You'll have to bite the bullet eventually, no one "likes" work, it fucking sucks but unless you kill yourself there's no getting out of it.
>>
>>36159296
Depression is a medical condition that requires professional treatment. Being an unemployed NEET living off of the work of others doesn't require anything more than some harsh truths and a swift kick in the ass.
>>
>>36159109
>muh society

society puts children into classrooms with other children under the only assumption that they are the same age and give them shitty female teachers and hopes it works out
hint it doesn't
>>
>>36159347
>an unemployed NEET living off of the work of others
is that your official diagnosis? and i assume this condition is exclusive to those whose brain's are unable to feel depression, yes?
>>
>>36159338
I'm afraid of it coming down to that. I hated the grind of school so much, I tried so hard to get away from it all the time every single day but I couldn't. If my assumption that work is just the grind of school but worse, and it comes down to that, I'm afraid of what will happen.

>>36159347
My counselor says I'm depressed and now I have to take lots of Prozac. It used to be zoloft and then paxcel and now it's this
>>
>>36159094
so be a janitor. Not physically demanding and you don't have to talk to people. Plus cleaning is comfy and its probably pretty rare that you have to deal with disgusting messes
>>
>>36159193
If he wants to keep his comfy lifestyle then yeah.
otherwise his mom will get sick of him freeloading and throw him out on the streets.
>>
>>36159593
I actually did try that once. My mom got the job there and she made me come do it with her. It was disgusting and we both hated it, we quit within a week
>>
>>36159593
Janitor positions are always taken by minorities and old people that don't know how to do anything else. The worse part is they keep those jobs until they retire.
Good luck finding one.
>>
>>36159139

I wanted to be a cute little girl. And yet I have become a 22 yo alcoholic manlet with uneven beard.

We can't have everything what we want from life anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.