[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>picture of virgin/autist walk keeps getting posted >when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0029.jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
20KB, 512x287px
>picture of virgin/autist walk keeps getting posted
>when I walk in public I don't even know how to hold my face
>end up pulling weird faces
>tfw more autistic than a meme designed to be super autistic
How to be normal please?
>>
File: 1480589493304.jpg (202KB, 1366x837px) Image search: [Google]
1480589493304.jpg
202KB, 1366x837px
>>36159061
>see virgin autist walk
>realize I do most of those things
>atleast my autist walk was automatic now its all manual
>even more autist walk now
>person on the street asked me if I need a doctor
>>
>>36159061
Post the picture. I haven't seen it.
>>
>>36159061
>someone spamming a meme that doesn't actually exist has had a concrete effect on someone's life
You need help.
>>
File: NRGH.jpg (564KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NRGH.jpg
564KB, 2048x1536px
>>36159061
someone on the bus recently pointed out that I sit like a virgin/autist

my days and nights are an unending hell
>>
It's really easy.

First, you must rid yourself of the fear of external judgement.

Second, walk normally.

PROBLEM
SOLVED
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (248KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
248KB, 963x1024px
>>36159096
This

>>36159120
>doesn't exist
NOT ONLY A FUCKING NORMIE BUT A FUCKING NEWFAG FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: The+virgin+walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
The+virgin+walk_0046bc_6216958.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
I actually shat myself recently in public because of anxiety. pic related contributed a good part to my (even for my standards) extreme anxiety in the last couple of weeks
>>
>>36159183
Thanks anon. Please expand on ridding myself of fear of external judgement.

As detailed as possible, preferably in a step by step format.
>>
>>36159214
Everyone walks like this. Go on a college campus. You will see that every single male walks exactly like this. I see Chads who slay pussy walk like this everyday. Fuck you for trying to perpetuate a meme that doesn't exist and make the people who browse here feel like shit even more. You're the fucking normie for trying to perpetuate a non-existent meme that puts robots down for no reason.
>>
File: 2867835769547.jpg (199KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
2867835769547.jpg
199KB, 790x843px
>caring about what normalfags think

I am a virgin so why would I care if people thought I was a virgin?
>>
>>36159311
Fuck you cunt. I didn't fucking make it. I didn't even post the fucking thing in the op.

You deserve nothing but death cunt
>>
Everyone walks like that you stupid bastards!!!!! You all fell for the meme. Fucking lurk moar!!
>>
>>36159214
lmao this is so stupid. Most of you guys are students, right? Next time you're on campus or in the courtyard or whatever, intentionally make eye contact with people as they walk by. Almost _everybody_ will dart their eyes away.
>>
>>36159398
Really? Why?

Oregano
>>
>>36159351
>normie gets mad that the typical robot can see through his plan of spamming the virgin walk meme to make robots feel even shittier about themselves
When you came here, you forgot that robots aren't as dumb as normies.
>>
>>36159466
It's a reflex. Most people don't think about it, but they will look away.
>>
>>36159493
I hate you so much. stop being so fucking mean to me, I was just sharing my experience of not finding a comfortable place for my face in public.
>>
>>36159257

Got you covered senpai-kun

1. Stop being such a juvenile piece of shit.
2. You're not in highschool anymore.
3. People will always judge you no matter who you are and what your social status is, if you're chad you gonna get hate from jealous assholes, if you're ugly, assholes are gonna shit on you to feel better about themselves.
4. It's all bullshit, you don't have to listen to anybody telling you how to be and what to do.
5. Walk however the fuck you wanna walk even if what you like is walk on hand stand while geysering shit from your exposed butt ass.
6. Because no matter what you do, you can never escape judgement from others.

It's always easier to cry that everything is unfair while doing nothing but play the victim and try to obsessively fit every superficial standart that society pressurize on you than it is to realize that it's all bullshit and brush off whatever bullshit gets thrown at you.

So, basically, just b urself and if you can't get it through your head that it's you who's supposed to decide how tge fuck you wanba live and that we choose to let social pressure affect us, then nobody can help you and keep manually keeping track of all of your behaviors in a futile attempt to please everyone which is impossible to do anyways.

Do whatever you want, it really makes no difference to me. This is /r9k/ and I don't even know you, you could die for all I care and, to be perfectly honest, I'm an absolute nobody and I'm not better than a single one of you, but what I said is the truth. Beeing urself is about understanding that the true master of your life is you. Everything around that is a societal illusion.
>>
>>36159787
n-no you

Orig
>>
>>36159061
>used to walk the virgin walk
>mother told me why i'm always down
>tried to walk normally
>mother told me why I walk like a goddamn robot.
HOW DO I WALK NORMAL REEEE
>>
>>36159061
Relax, be yourself!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.