[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The top of a bridge? Truck in garage? Truck in garage with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FyJP0i6.jpg (125KB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
FyJP0i6.jpg
125KB, 2400x2000px
The top of a bridge?

Truck in garage?

Truck in garage with rigged piping from exhaust to windows?

Noose?

For the first and last, I am terribly worried of partial survival and/or pain.

For the medians I worry about interruptions and the various fallouts, or of being unable or uncomfortable enough to not otherwise follow-through.
>>
>>36158980
Shotgun in the mouth is almost impossible to survive.
>>
walking into a snowstorm, painless and you fall asleep feeling warm.
>>
>>36159005
No proper access.
>>
self immolation is the patrician's choice
>>
>>36159031
Alexander Supertramp (Christopher McCandles) is a personal hero of mine.
>>
Restricting carotid arteries with a ratchet strap.
>>
>>36158980
I remember seeing a guy on /b/ say he was gonna get a small boat, go out into the ocean, tie a cinder block to his leg, and jump off the boat.
Dead bodies float, so the guy knew he'd wash up on shore if he didn't do that
But the terrifying thing is
If you do it, toss it overboard, that's it
The moment you realize "oh shit i want to live' it's too late
And trust me that moment would hit you because that's human instinct
>>
>>36159400
Why jump if you can't even enjoy the fall.
>>
I never understood why people wanted to neck themselves. I suggest you gather some money, buy yourself a boat and drive to some remote island. You can even fake your own death if you want and live the rest of your life in a tropical paradise
>>
eat a bag of heroin you twat
>>
>>36160198
I always think back to pic related. Maybe youre not having fun now but if you want to die what is there to lose in trying something that everyone thinks is fun. I wanted to kill myself way back when I got friendzoned by the person I thought was the only one I would ever love, basically spent a month high on anything I could get my hands on and hanging out at the local arcade 16 hours a day and there I met a nice young lady who showed how to have a good time and only then did I realise life is a roller coaster and you just have to wait for the ups
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.