[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just woke up screaming. The dream wasn't even that scary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0790.jpg (116KB, 640x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
116KB, 640x542px
Just woke up screaming.

The dream wasn't even that scary despite me screaming my way out of it.
I was with my older brother Thomas most of the dream... he had a Dodge Dart and there were two other old muscle cars we were driving with, a blue 69 Mustang and another matte black American classic.. I think we drove from the Hemet Walmart to... Stacy's driveway. We parked at the end of it and talked. He wanted to stay with me at Peter's, but I said maybe not, but sure.
The sun was setting the whole dream and was really nice.
At some point he disappeared along with the car while we were talking.
It turned to night. I had a faint recollection of doing firewatch with mom and Jerry so the horses could safely eat overnight...
My mom died in November last year, so it's just a memory.
I looked up and saw people crossing the street down at the end of the driveway... they were shady, it was dark out but I paid it no mind. I went back to the crossbow practice I had apparently just started.
Then, as I'm reloading bolts and firing into paper targets around the driveway, two figures come walking up. It was Rudy and some dude.
Rudy was one of the tweekers that used to hang around my moms old house... shady motherfucker.
They walked up and I obviously changed my body language to say I didn't like them, but when they walked up, I waved a friendly hello.
We chatted about whatever... some questions they had about who was where. they then walked about 20 feet off into the field off the driveway where I was practicing with my crossbow.
They started a series of lights that seemed to be a signal. I couldn't see Rudy because he went behind my target in the field, so I couldn't see him, but I saw the incandescent light he set off. It was a flashlight and he flashed it twice.
It was dark out. Then more lights started going off...
>Pic related, it's the view of the house from the hill.
... comment too long, I finish it here in a sec.
>>
>>36158630

It was dark out. Then more lights started going off in different patterns. It was was some kind of communication that I was extremely wary of. But I paid little mind and resumed my target practice.
Then in a similar fashion as Rudy and his friend, a woman appears at the end of the driveway. She had a dark presence.
She brought the end of my dream.
I could feel her evil, so I hastily reloaded a bolt into my bowgun and once I pieced it back together and had it hot again, I pointed at her. She was 5 feet away, but stopped walking when I pointed the sharp bolt toward her.
She sat on the barbed wire fence of the horse pasture next to the driveway. In hindsight, she should've been bothered by the wire. In reality, that fence is sharp and rusty.
She began... singing. The verses were ascending and chromatic in this mid 20s old jazz speakeasy noir style. Like a she-devil would.
This bitch was Satan, I was sure.
As she paced around me, singing words about... waking up in the middle of the night and feeling the hand on mine... "when you wake up in the night, you feel a hand-- it was me!" Saying she wanted to be my lover and we should be together, but she was evil and I knew it!
As she paced, getting closer with every step, I felt surrounded, but I held my ground.
At some point she was slyly resting on the fence and I had my back to her... she put her arm around my neck. Her skin was a beautiful shade of tropical tan brown..
I panicked and shook her off. I turned to face her and her eyes were black. Like empty voids, she had no eyes... and she scowled.
We're at the end of the driveway when she danced around me, singing this progression and words in an escalating volume. The words were about us being together forever.
...she left my sight and I lost track of her. Her singing faded quickly and I looked out in the black night lit field...
>>
>>36158724

I look out into the black night lit field.
Then suddenly she sang louder than before almost screaming the powerful notes, "THAT HAND THAT YOU FELT IT BELONGED TO ME!"
When from behind, she bit the nape of my neck with a massive gaping bite with hundreds of sharp teeth, I flew upward 50 feet and she slammed me on the pavement.
I started screaming before I hit the ground. Everything fades to black as my screams got louder and louder.
I started to see the walls of my bedroom and let out one last scream to wake me up.
I was breathless.
But I was awake and safely in bed.
I glanced at the clocked, it read 02:25 in the 24 hour format.
It is 03:15 as of this sentence.
I'm scared to sleep and feel uncomfortable, as if she's still behind me, waiting to bite.
What a fucking trip
Just figured I'd post here because I don't have awake friends who give a shit anyway.
>>
File: 1483495278320.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483495278320.gif
2MB, 295x218px
what tthe fuck

origgngalangl
>>
>>36158630
A demon was fucking with you. You won't feel safe until the sun rises.
>>
Fuck ive had shit like this happen to me and the way i got rid of it was to tough it out . Sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up. By the third time u will just wake up in the morning all fine.
>>
>>36159310
this op, get a crucifix or bible and sleep with that under your pillow. or just get your own demon like i did, they tend to keep others away.
>>
>>36158630
Damn son that was scary shit. Makes you wonder if there really are things we don't know about or try to forget.
>>
>>36159369
Go back to sleep trying to change what happens in your dream.
>>
>>36158765
>>36158724
>>36158630
What the fuck ?
I'm so glad I have animals that sleep with me.
>>
>>36158630
Cool dream. I have weird dreams like this pretty regularly.
>>
>>36158630
It was probably a tranny.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.