[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have work tomorrow robots, I only started a few weeks ago but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490748997223.png (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490748997223.png
111KB, 640x640px
I have work tomorrow robots, I only started a few weeks ago but I still get anxious every night before work.

Does it end? or am i stuck being a wagie forever
>>
>>36158384
You need to pay your dues and work your way up. You'll have a much better job one day. You may even look forward to work. I do.
>>
>>36158384
I recommend waking up 4-5 hours before you actually have to go to work.

Use that extra time to play video games or something and prepare yourself mentally to leave. It really helped me during the peak of my social anxiety and having to attend college.
>>
>>36158679
>prepare yourself mentally to leave
If I was to do this I would never leave and if I forced myself to leave after being all comfortable in a bubble I made for myself 4-5 hours beforehand the change would hit me much harder than simply waking up and going to work
>>
>>36158408

What do you do that you actually enjoy?
>>
>>36158827
I'm in IT Service Operations. I started at the Tier 1 helpdesk and was promoted from within. Compared to my old position, I make way more money for more enjoyable work.
>>
>>36158384
>I have work tomorrow robots, I only started a few weeks ago but I still get anxious every night before work.
>Does it end?

In my case, no it does not.
I've had my current job for seven years now, and I still get anxious and depressed when I know I have work the next day.
It's especially bad on Sunday nights after the weekend.

It's gotten progressively worse over the years, as I have gradually realised that I have no particular reason to live, nothing in life is enjoyable, and struggle to find justification for going through the drudgery and inconvenience of my job.

All I can think about is that this is going to be my life for the next 40 years, forcing myself to go to work every day, just to return home to my empty house, so I can wait to go to work again.
I think I'll probably kill myself soon.
>>
>>36158947
You probably need to find something else, Anon. Being well-paid to do a job that is tedious, dull, and boring doesn't make it any less tedious, dull, and boring. You're not supposed to dread going to work, and you don't have to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.