[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*yawn* "Anon, can we do something else? Taking note whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lazy Anzu.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lazy Anzu.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
*yawn* "Anon, can we do something else? Taking note whenever Salem, The Cat is being played by a puppet or cat in 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' is boring."
>>
>>36158211
It's not boring you vapid cunt, it's a very important document.
>>
"Anon, you went to Japan and you only took pictures of landscapes, buildings, and animals. Why didn't you take any interesting pictures?"
>>
>>36159033
That made me angry
>>
>>36159049

Take selfies, pics of food,and pictures of attractions if you want to be normal. People only exclusively take pictures of still-life and wildlife because they're too shy to take pictures of people, don't have friends, or too insecure to take a selfie.
>>
>>36160057
Or maybe they value different things.
>>
okay let's marathon evangelion again and when we get to that scene where rei sacrifices herself to kill the angel i'm gonna put the pillow over my face and angrily cry while you hold my hand
>>
I want to see Anzu take big white cock!
>>
>>36160057
Why would I want to remember what I look like?
I know what I look like
I don't see Japanese mountains every day in the mirror
>>
>>36160057
Fucking normalfag the latter of the list is uninteresting and purely for vanity. If you own a dslr, I hope it and every other one you purchase breaks, so that you don't plague the world with snapshits.
>>
>tfw apricot diaries hurts me on an existential level

I want off.
>>
>>36160850
>apricot diaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIP6_tyajQ4&list=PLItiW8sbtgr0N4w1HAFCT44jZTu0YpdeQ&index=1

They look like the most obnoxious people on earth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.