[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fembot that went through a transformation. I learned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0080.png (960KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
960KB, 730x1095px
I'm a fembot that went through a transformation. I learned how to do makeup, lost weight, bought hoe clothing, went to the gym and now I look like a normie. I went to a party a few hours ago and I felt like a fraud and awkward and ended up walking back to my dorm. I get attention from guys, even Chad, but I just don't know how to act. What do? I never really had friends or have been around normies like that so :/

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>36157327
Buy a gun and join the NRA.

If you're going to be normie, it's better to be ab-normie.

Or maybe you can stop pretending to be a basic bitch and find out what your real interests are. Being attractive is good no matter what hobbies you take up
>>
>>36157327
You jumped right into the deep end. You'd do better to take your normie act to more casual situations where you can befriend others and learn their ways.
>>
>>36157327
so is this the daily thread were we all just play along that OP is a woman and further shit up the board by allowing these shitty threads to get 100+ replies?
>>
File: feelguy-empathy.png (22KB, 542x531px) Image search: [Google]
feelguy-empathy.png
22KB, 542x531px
>>36157327
I went through the same thing a few years ago. I would never really date a chad, but I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy their attention. a few things are as rewarding as a usually reserved and cold-hearted guy suddenly being interested in you.
but if you want to meet someone with whom you can connect with on a deep, personal level, chances are, you won't find them in clubs and at parties, where everyone is just looking for some form of sex.
most of these party-goers are really vapid, superficial and fake, so it's natural to feel bad and fake yourself when you do it for the first time, i think everyone does, but i guess they just decide it's worth it to get attention from the opposite sex.
so you have to decide if you're willing to 'fake it'and go to the places where it's much easier to hook up with someone, or just stick to your social circles and not obsess with getting a boyfriend, but stay true to yourself.
>>
you could try fucking off
>>
>>36158717
the thing is that i dont have a social circle, just random friends
>>
>>36157327

Be my gf, I will never talk to you, I will just be there and exist, listening to your conversations.

I really don't like talking
>>
Form a hobby and meet people through that, chop chop failed Stacy
>>
>I get attention from guys, even Chad
You are supposed to make that the center of your whole existence and fill the hole it still leaves inside you with exactly that, filling your holes. The ones in your body and the ones in your pockets.
You'll find it sucks just as much as a robot existence in its own way, but at least you'll be too busy to think much about it and will perpetrate the circle while at it. Ain't life nice?
>>
>>36157327
Love how pretty much any fembot can just become a stacey on a whim. The only reason they are fembots is because they are too lazy. Really grinds my gears
>>
I don't get why you want Chad. Wouldn't you prefer someone similar to you that's attractive?
>>
i went thru a transformation too.

instead of jacking off to just 3d and 2d, i now added in sensual talking to the jerk sessions. you gotta try it sometime.
>>
>>36160740

You're a fucking retard if you think women actually would do anything like that.

They ALL want Chad, normal guys are what they get next when Chad doesn't want them.
>>
The struggle for a woman is not getting sex, this is in plentiful supply. If you want to have sex, you don't have to say anything special or act a certain way. Just let the guy chat you up, then suggest you head to the bedroom at a certain point. Boom, you're set

If you want more than that, I would suggest acting cute, and chaste. Guys fall for girls who are interested in them, who they don't think other guys are banging. Look beautiful as often as possible, act super feminine, turn down advances from other guys besides your target. It's also flattering for a guy if you walk over and talk to him, but if you do this don't make it overt that you're interested. Keep it casual. Also, remember he should be doing the majority of the approaching.

Also, you absolutely must learn to cook and clean. Seriously if a girl can cook and is clean and organized a guy will start hearing wedding bells in his head
>>
File: skelly platoon.jpg (209KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
skelly platoon.jpg
209KB, 900x626px
>>36157327
>What do?

Literally do nothing.
Chad will find its own way to make you quiver your insides and corrupt you.

Inb4:
>No, I'm not like that. I'm different.

Trust the anon on the mongolian throat singing website. You're not different.
Chad finds a way. I've seen countless girls corrupted by its dark testosterone based arcana. Even if you're the most flat boring piece of human, chad will find a way to slide in your pantsu.

If anything, you have to build up relation with other stacies now, so that you can have exposure to your beloved chad. A good looking girl who stays in its own room will not get noticied. Just because chads don't have x-ray vision yet..

Leave this pit of desperation and be free stacy.
I'm prone to hate your race.
But maybe, in another universe i could have called you friend.
>>
>>36160760
>not masturbating to 4d girls
>>
>>36160948
I don't want chad. I want a normie life.
>>
>>36160948
god bless anon

B L E S S
L
E
S
S
>>
File: 816201619.jpg (112KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
816201619.jpg
112KB, 500x678px
>>36157327
>>36158717
Role playing fags should be hanged until they stop kicking.

>>36158216
>>36158309
>>36158960
>>36159238
>>36160554
>>36160629
>>36160707
>>36160740
>>36160760
>>36160797
>>36160948
>>36161251
>>36161319
The beta fuckheads who enable role playing fags also deserve to be hanged.
>>
>>36161251
> I want a normie life.
Which is, for most normie women, clamouring for chad to breed you.
Once he did, you'll agree to marry that one pitiful betaprovider on your phonelist with a disgusted sigh under your breath, and decide on not think about any of it too much anymore because you are busy with the child, and the beta and chad just came back in town and is calling you now.

Post results in 4-5 years if you wish, I would be glad to be proven wrong desu.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.