[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing my shopping at night like usual >walmart just left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: thisguy.jpg (715KB, 1744x2604px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
715KB, 1744x2604px
>doing my shopping at night like usual
>walmart just left the self checkout
>no attendant anywhere
>literally just walk out with my 200 bucks worth of groceries

God has blessed me this night.
>>
I hate cashiers with a passion, and we're to the point where we have the RFID and camera tracking technology to automatically list the items you've picked up, recognize who you are, and automatically debit your account.
I can't wait until every single one of those minimum wage faggots is at home, contemplating suicide.
>>
My friend used to steal everything he needed in life from Wal-Mart. He would go in with a huge backpack, load it up, and walk out. He took over ten grand of stuff. One day, security stopped him on the way out, they told him they ad surveillance of him stealing, and he got charged with theft after they found all the stuff in his bag. Then, he had a criminal record, but it got expunged with community service.

I just wouldn't make a habit of it, OP.
>>
>>36156303
There's a difference between shoving random shit in a backpack during normie hours.

I used to work at this walmart and know there is no LP guy between 1 and 10am.
>>
>>36156178
I wouldn't go back to that same walmart if I were you

but congrats
>>
>>36156178
200 bucks worth of groceries? how much do you fucking eat? what do you buy? how often do you shop?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.