[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is prison the best place for robots? I've been thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: crub.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crub.png
10KB, 640x480px
Is prison the best place for robots? I've been thinking about it and it only seems to have upsides
>food and shelter is guaranteed
>normies don't bother you for being asocial
>lots of routine
>forces you to stay away from intoxicants that would just make you less happy in the long run
>strict diet forces you to get healthy
>don't have to ever see women again, lowering the pain of tfw no gf

I'm starting to seriously consider killing someone and leaving evidence so that I can get a comfy lifelong prison sentence.
>>
>>36155858
prison is actually shit. bad plan, famalam. The food there is god awful, and the beds are uncomfortable.
>>
You'll be taking nigger dick up the ass, you'll be passed around like a god damn blunt at a hippie commune. Also don't be a fucking ass hat and kill someone, armed robbery would be plenty to get a prison sentence.
>>
>>36155858
>strict diet forces you to get healthy
Nah, commissary and a generally sedentary lifestyle would make it hard to lose weight. Unless you worked out when you got yard time.

Why not just kill yourself? Not trying to convince you to, just wondering why, since you seem willing to kill another person.
>>
If you were living in Scandinavia, prison might be great. In the USA, hell no.
>>
>>36155920
>You'll be taking nigger dick up the ass
Myth to make people fear prison, unless you literally act like a butt slut it's not going to happen.
>don't be a fucking ass hat and kill someone
Take your high and mighty morals elsewhere. I wouldn't kill some random person, I'd kill an asshole who had it coming.

>>36155936
>Why not just kill yourself?
Probably the best counterargument, I don't have much to say other than I don't really feel like it. Also my parents would act sad and use my suicide to virtue signal sympathy, I would rather them look like the pieces of crap they are for raising me in a violent home.

>>36155970
I'd probably have to get citizenship and move there for quite a while before I'd be accepted into their prisons rather than being deported back to america. I'll look into it though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.