[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what happens after not showering for a week. Hurts like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

This is what happens after not showering for a week. Hurts like HELL. Take a shower once in a while my friendos.
>>
>>36155803
What is that?

I haven't showered in three weeks and I get it too but never knew what it was.
>>
>>36155803
May be more visible here after I showered
>>
File: reeeee 4.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee 4.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
SO YOU'RE THE FUCKERS WHO MADE MY LIFE HELL WORKING AT KEKMART! WE COULD SMELL YOU FROM 3 AILES AWAY! WE COULD EVEN TELL WHO YOU WERE IF WE HAD SMELLED YOU BEFORE! FUCKING OFF YOURSELVES OR GO TO SOME NIGGER VILLAGE IN AFRIKEK WHERE YOU BELONG!
>>
>>36155813
Probably a fungal infection. I'm trying to keep it dry and clean, I'll go to the pharmacy on monday and show the fella there a picture so he can help me.
>>
>>36155846
How are you not embarassed
>>
>>36155803
I haven't showered in the past week, this didn't happen to me. I'm fine.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>36155873
>How are you not embarassed

I'm way past any sense of shame. I only wanna take care of it because it hurts when I walk.
>>
File: 1467231665955.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467231665955.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>36155803
You dolt, this is why you shouldn't shower. The benign bacteria can't counteract the bad bacteria buildup on your skin since you haven't exposed your skin to them and killing them off every day by vigorously scrubbing.

If you would just clean up after you masturbate and keep the areas between skin contact to a tolerable (but greater than zero) amount of moisture, you'd be fine. You probably got your semen caught and kept rubbing it a hundred times.
>>
>>36155875
Probably a dormant infection that bloomed thanks to warm humid weather and me not changing underpants for like 5 days.
>>
>>36155803

I know that feel oh pee

same problem here

wash yo ass and keep it dry.

it's the beginnings of skin breakdown
>>
>>36155803
That's bullshit. I didn't shower for 2.5 months during summer break and nothing significant happened. Especially nothing like that.
>>
>>36155803
I start to get that sweaty groin itch even one day without showering, I imagine I'd get the same thing

Showering feels great, I don't know why so many depressed NEETs avoid it.
>>
>>36155892
that's not smegma friendo, it's baby powder I used to try and dry off the area.
>>
>>36155910
Every body is different. I'm happy for you anon, Namaste
>>
File: 1474090993075.jpg (18KB, 428x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474090993075.jpg
18KB, 428x344px
>>36155923
You are literally retarded, who the fuck told you that was a good idea?

Just wipe the moisture off with your hand or a spare shirt. It smells good.
>>
>>36155910
I get butthole problems if I go too long without showering. No other problems though.
>>
>>36155917
Sometimes I'm too depressed to shower you upbeat faggot. If you do not understand what it's like to be depressed I don't think you belong here to be quite honest with you.
>>
File: 1.gif (13KB, 271x198px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
13KB, 271x198px
>>36155803
See this kind of thing is the reason Ive started to shower more often even though I may not go outside for a week.
Anyway, now you know what happens, shower at least twice a week from now on.
>>
>>36155803
I'm not a medical professional, but that looks like just really bad chaffing. What kind of underwear and pants do you wear, OP?
>>
>>36155803
I haven't showered or bathed in almost 3 years. Only wet my hair once a day and pull it back, wash my face, and brush my teeth. Don't have anything even close to what your picture looks like. I have an aversion to showering or bathing. It sucks but it's what it is.
>>
Get some antifungal creme and keep the area dry after you wash

Dry all of your towels immediately after you use them
Don't put swim trunks back on after they were wet and in a plastic bag in a while.
>>
>>36156472
>>36156811
OP said it was baby powder
>>36155923
>>
>>36156833
Yeah, I read the whole thread. I meant that the red rash looks like chaffing.
>>
>>36155803
I shower every day and that happened to me once after sitting down for a very long time.
>>
>>36156763
3 years?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
fuck anon
>>
>>36155803
That's pretty weak OP. I'm not uploading my scars, but that's pretty weak.
>>
>>36155803
HA HA

I haven't showered in months and I'm fine (just a light musk used to keep normies out of my personal space)
>>
>after not showering for a week

aw come on guys... I know it's us but jesus christ
>>
>>36157096
Bathing is a normie meme

Why bother smelling like strawberries when you hate society and society hates you?
>>
>>36157164
Bathing isn't to appease normalfags. Showering feels good, being clean afterwards feels good.
>>
as a muslim i wash myself 5 times a day .
dont have that issue.
>>
I want to shower
I really like being in the hot water and scrubbing off all this stupid fucking exzema skin but fuck
I can't make myself get out my chari and go shower
I can't even make myself get up to eat I fucking hate this
how do I fix it
i'm on meds and they do nothing
>>
>>36157096
I unironically only wash once or twice a year. I wash my arms once a month or so when they get visibly dirty and don't have any visible health problems like fungus or rashes and stuff. I don't think I smell either but no real way to tell. I seem to be getting away with it because my social life is pretty good for a robot.
>>
>>36155803
Yeah I have those too they are annoying as fuck and stink very bad.
>>
>>36155905
>not changing underpants for like 5 days
There's your fucking problem. I shower once a month (wash my hair every day though), but I change clothes almost every day so that shit never happens to me.
>>
>>36155803
so glad i have a vagina
>>
>>36155803

It's a fungal infection. Likely jock itch. If you spend time caring for the area it will go away.

But if you're fat and sweaty like me, it will come back no matter what you do because that area is dark and moist which is what fungus need to thrive.

I just wipe myself down there whenever I hit the bathroom. When I wash I put gold bond powder and it helps keep the area normal and clean for a bit. It always comes back though, so I don't put 100% effort in to maintain it.
>>
>>36155803
okay okay now can you show us your penis please ?
>>
>>36160664
well yeah so glad that you don't have to deal with gender roles and having a small penis
>>
>>36155821
l don't understand this picture
>>
I haven't showered in about 50 days but don't get that because I use wipes in relevant zones (genitals, armpits, neck...) and put on clean clothes regularly.

I'm astounded as to how dirty my balls can get from day to day, though. I rub clean, fresh wipes on them every morning and they come out brown.

Is loose underwear better than tight?
>>
>>36160664

I'd prefer OP's rash over your vagina any day. If I don't shower I may grow a rash besides my balls, which is perfectly treatable. If you don't shower you probably get infections inside your vagoo, what means you need to visit a vagina doctor, don't know what they're called exactly, to look into your vageyey. He will probably be disgusted by it but has to clean that stinky ole' Pusspuss. If ya' get what I mean.
>>
>>36159327
Ask your doctor for a therapeutic dose of oxycodone, it's brought me out of my depressive slump

Also take at least 1 form of caffeine a day (soda, coffee, tea)
>>
>>36155803
Yeah I get those. I shower nearly every day to avoid it. Always wear clean underwear. But I can't even feel my left hand anymore from the booze. Dicks clean as a whistle though.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.