[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The world doesn't owe you anything >Kids in Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 86532211537998532.jpg (44KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
86532211537998532.jpg
44KB, 446x456px
>The world doesn't owe you anything
>Kids in Africa are starving be grateful
>If you don't love yourself no one else will
>Just think positive
>>
You have no right to complain about life when you're so privileged that you have time to shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>36154405
You have no right to dictate what is allowed to bother another person you lil shit
>>
>>36154405
Actually we do have that right, evidenced by how loads of shitposters are doing that right now
>>
>>36154310
JUST FUCKING DO IT BRAH
STOP BEING A PUSSY HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 495829458283.jpg (51KB, 540x485px) Image search: [Google]
495829458283.jpg
51KB, 540x485px
>>36154405

>You have no right to complain because I say so
>>
>>36154310
>It sounds like you're making excuses anon
>>
>>36154405

>you're so privileged that you have time to shitpost on the internet.

Why don't you also tell that to the niggers who shitpost ghetto memes all the time and yet have the audacity to scream racism and oppression? I swear you normies are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1491103493361.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1491103493361.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>36154584

>just be confident bro and be sweet
>>
>>36154405
Money won't make you happy
>>
>>36154310
>>Kids in Africa are starving
Kids in Africa are starving because the fucking Jew bankers that run their nations didn't give two shits about them as human beings, and just encouraged them to breed completely unchecked, and live in the shittiest of conditions, as well.
Jews don't like investing too much.
They put a minimum investment into their plans, and aim for a maximum return.
It's why they've led the world in slave-trading for literally centuries.
The Jews knowing full well too that the region didn't have the natural resources to sustain massive populations.
They didn't care, they just wanted the tax dollars that would come from all these extra people they could make indebted to them.
Now, there are far more Africans than there are food to feed them.
And they guilt us to send money, when the JEWS did it in the first place!
Maybe they should fix the god damn problems they create, instead of ALWAYS blaming someone else.
>>
>>36155104

Not to mention that the charities there are making them pigheaded lazy and preventing them from making local businesses
>>
>>36155104
>Kids in Africa are starving because the fucking Jew bankers that run their nations didn't give two shits about them as human beings, and just encouraged them to breed completely unchecked, and live in the shittiest of conditions, as well.
wtf I love jews now!
>>
>>36155027
so when do we break that to the women and niggers?
>>
>>36155217

Both of them share the same low level of IQ. They will never figure it out.
>>
>>36155104

no, kids in africa are starving because their subhuman, retarded parents continue to pump out a dozen+ babies despite having no food or clean water while living in a literal shithole

meanwhile us whiteys across the ocean are indoctrinated from childhood to feel bad for them.

the real solution to african starvation is sterilization at birth.
>>
>>36154503
Then don't complain when people answer with
>If you don't love yourself no one else will
>Just think positive
>>
>>36155535

>Yeah OK. You have that right but still don't complain..

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>36155027
Being autistic on an anonymous image board won't either

But I guess it's easier to complain than being a decent citizen
>>
>>36154310
those things are all true and you're a bitch if hearing them upsets you
>>
File: 394849202038484.jpg (32KB, 359x364px) Image search: [Google]
394849202038484.jpg
32KB, 359x364px
>>36155572

>Money and a mental disorder are the same
>>
>>36155392
to make it worse first world """"humanitarians""""" keep feeding them because its boosts their ego. What happens is that a nigger that was supposed to die of starvation pops a few dozen niglets before dying of ebolaids. And now we face overpopulation crisis.
Dont they read the fucking notice? Dont feed zoo animals!
>>
>>36154310
Then I owe the world nothing
>>
>>36155622

They obviously aren't if you're browsing r9k.
>>
>>36155568
>says the miserable dude complaining that people don't pity him
Have you ever tried being a man? At least once?
>>
>>36154310
I hate this shit

I went to confide with my brother about how shitty I feel and how I've been thinking about Suicide and he says "chin up man, you have it better off than most of the world". I wanted to punch him but instead I quickly thought of a comeback.

I said "Do I really? If I was some jihadist in Iraq I wouldn't have to deal with all the pressures that this society puts on me. I wouldn't be constantly derided for being as old as I am with no girlfriend and I wouldn't have to work a soul sucking 9 to 5 job everyday. I would just have to strap a bomb to myself when its asked of me and take out some infidels in a wonderful blaze of glory. So no, I am not better off than them"
>>
>>36155667
Yes then my Mom told me to sit the fuck down and not to touch anything because we don't need more broken shit around the house
>>
>>36155667

>people don't pity him

I didn't say I don't like how people dont pity me. What I meant to say wad that it annoys me when people bring up these phrases out of their asses when they themselves aren't making the world a better place yet have the nerve to tell others they don't have the right to complain. If you're so concerned about the well being of niggers in Africa then why aren't you over there feeding them rice you little fucking bitch?
>>
File: oCxGOLM.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
oCxGOLM.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>36155702
>I said "Do I really? If I was some jihadist in Iraq I wouldn't have to deal with all the pressures that this society puts on me. I wouldn't be constantly derided for being as old as I am with no girlfriend and I wouldn't have to work a soul sucking 9 to 5 job everyday. I would just have to strap a bomb to myself when its asked of me and take out some infidels in a wonderful blaze of glory. So no, I am not better off than them"
>>
translation: fuck your real feelings kid. here's a story about people you will never meet and whom will never affect your life. shut up. mommy killed that part of her soul years ago so you should too. shut up, fuck you and go earn me some money.
>>
>>36155702

Let's be honest. The 3rd world shit countries that your brother is referring to gets a lot of media coverage, financial aid, and emotional support. The difference here is that those people aren't self aware of what's going on. They're all gibsmedat that get support for simply being a shitskin thanks to political correctness. Compared to us, we don't receive none of that. We're simply told to suck it up and be "grateful" at the "opportunities" we have. Everytime we express what we see is wrong, we're perceived as EVIL but when a Muslim commits a terrorist attack, its always the same "We just have to understand them and accept them card". Normies will deny the fact that Saudis spend millions of dollars in the media in efforts to make Jihadists look like the good guys ignoring the fact that Jihadists have always committed awful acts throughout history. We don't get that type of support.
>>
>>36154310
>Okay, but you just said the world doesn't owe you anything, so I guess they're shit out of luck too
>>
>>36155702
>I said "Do I really? If I was some jihadist in Iraq I wouldn't have to deal with all the pressures that this society puts on me. I wouldn't be constantly derided for being as old as I am with no girlfriend and I wouldn't have to work a soul sucking 9 to 5 job everyday. I would just have to strap a bomb to myself when its asked of me and take out some infidels in a wonderful blaze of glory. So no, I am not better off than them"

>t. Troper Tales "Badass Boast"
>>
>>36155953
>so I guess they're shit out of luck too
They are, which is why so many africans joins ISIL. It's their best bet at revenge.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.