[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>underage normie friend sends me a message on facebook >"hey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0337.jpg (41KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
41KB, 558x480px
>underage normie friend sends me a message on facebook
>"hey anooooon! :)))))))"
>oh hey normiena"
>"how are you?"
>immediately assume that she's messaging me because she needs something since most girls never message me just to shoot the shit
>"on the 21st i'm having a get together at my place for my birthday, can you come?"
>immediately imagine how awkward/bored i'd feel there
>can't even get myself to click on the chat window so she'll get the seen notification

Did her parents tell her to invite me just to be nice? the fuck do I do guys?
>>
>>36154024
Just go
Be a YOLO fgt once in your life
>>
>>36154024
Just do it you dumb fuck. Is it really that hard to not be autistic? Your getting older and parties are going to come less and less
>>
File: 1458952689363.jpg (15KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1458952689363.jpg
15KB, 480x451px
>>36154024
>having facebook
>Normie messaging you in the first place

you're the real normie here fucking lier
>>
>>36154024
>oh hey normien
>>
>>36154024
Do you know people going other than her? It will be fine, just don't be fucking autistic
>>
HOly shit dude just go
You probably think it's her parent's wanting to invite you because of paranoia and fear of yerself
If you don't go this time when will you face your fear of social event's
Find the father OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
>>
>>36154024
Yeah, go ahead and listen to these normo's telling you to go

Chances are they'll be there to laugh when you walk in and exclaim 'OH MY GAWWWD, HE ACTUALLY CAME!!!'
>>
>>36154267
That has literally never happened outside of inbetweeners
>>
>>36154267
Don't listen to this man he just doesn't understand that other robots aren't in the same situation as he is and doesn't want you to ever leave this place
>>
>>36154024
GO YOU FUCKING COCKHOLE
>>
>>36154024

>receiving an invitation to a birthday
>from a girl
>not being a normie

get the fuck out of my board
>>
>>36154024
> she only wants you to go so you can buy her and her underaged friends booze
>>
I'd be cool with going if it was with the right friends but said right friends either don't get along with her or will probably be busy.
The idea of going solo to a party of normie girls and some guys I don't know just horrifies me. >>36154423 wouldn't be too bad since I don't give any fucks with alcohol but since it's at her house I got the impression that mommy and daddy are going to keep a close eye on these rascals that are coming to see their daughter

i've tried the motivational stuff before but i end up just being all awkward and feeling like a retard afterwards
>>
>>36154267
Alcoholics don't want to see become sober,
Drug addicts don't want to see you get clean,
Social retards don't want to see you having a life

This isn't a fucking movie you stupid freak, this literally has never happened ever.
>>
I still haven't even reopened Facebook guys.
>>
>>36154024
>having normiebook

Get the fuck out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.