[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hear parents talking from other room >"why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1482174742709.png (207KB, 319x301px) Image search: [Google]
1482174742709.png
207KB, 319x301px
hear parents talking from other room
>"why can't he just grow the fuck up?"
>"his friends seem so responsible, what is he doing with his life?"
how to not be failure even to parents?
>>
>>36153535
My mother talks shit about me all the time over the phone. It is really annoying.
>>
>>36153571
its her fault anyways for raising you with any personality traits she doesn't like. feels bad.
>>
by not been a failure to yourself, ? why are you here even asking did at no point did you ask your self what you thought of yourself and that "self" has any worth?. cause if you have no value in yourself then why would others even bother, sounds like you are drag thou, everyone round (well whats left) you must find you tiring. it best to talk bout you without out because it takes less energy, so in a way you are not worth the energy it takes to generate thought.
>>
Lol, just remind them of how everythi g that youve become is because of what theyve done or not done to and for you.

There is literally nothing they can say against that. Go forth and shit all over them
>>
>>36154087
i've done that and they just say stuff like "that's not true" or "you were always provided with the very best."

My parents got me tennis lessons and after school science class and made a big deal about having manners instead of shit I really wanted and teaching me how to survive in the real world. Having manners is pointless if you live on the street.
>>
>>36153535
just dont have friends you retard, they have no one to compare you to
>>
File: dave_floating.jpg (76KB, 600x284px) Image search: [Google]
dave_floating.jpg
76KB, 600x284px
>>36153535
>have friends

You are a cyborg, you can still make it out.

My mom has literally told me she doesn't want me anymore. I'm past the point of no return, spiralling in an endless loneliness. I know nothing else.
>>
>Parents joke all the time that I'm a failure
>Even joke about how it's their fault I'm such a fuck up
>I agree with them
>Suddenly I've taken things too far
>But it's okay they thought it was a joke and laugh about it a second later
Good thing my autism makes it difficult for people to tell if I'm being serious or not
>>
>>36153704
Can you say that in non-backwoods please?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.