[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >9/10 girl, huge ass, plays hockey, cute as fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>be me
>9/10 girl, huge ass, plays hockey, cute as fuck
>tried to kill herself twice
>talked her out of it tried to help her with it
>we talk for 3-4 months
>talk about life what we want to do in life
>talk about maybe getting kids getting a family
>one day her dad threatens to kick her out
>tell her ill let her live with me everything will be ok
>dad doesn't decide to kick her out
>2-3 weeks later shes crying about how all men want is her body
>tell her i love her laugh, personality, her cute nose, etc.
>later along the line she has a hockey game near me
>go to watch her play
>after game wait in lobby to talk
>talk for like 5 minutes in person before she has to leave
>goes to bed most happy in my life
>wake up next morning to texts from her
>someone decided to tell everyone at school and that she knows we fucked did nasty things
>wake up to text "Listen here buddy, quit telling everyone we kissed, fucked, did anything. I saw you for 5 minutes, you're weird, your a stalker, and stay the hell away from me or I will be contacting police
>tried to ask why, she blocked me on everything
>mfw
>>
>>36153441
You're a girl with an huge ass? Pics now or get out
>>
maybe it's time you killed yourself
the only difference is, no one cares enough to try and talk you out of it
>>
>>36153492
no the girl was let me get pics
>>36153516
i've tried twice
>>
>>36153492
enjoy friend, the reason i want to die
>>
>>36153543
do you know for a fact someone said that shit?
sounds like the bitch just got tired of your clingy ass and made up a bunch of shit to justify leaving you twisting in the wind
women are fucked up
>>
>>36153631
Oh.
You don't have any pics of her large ass though?
>>
>>36153644
fuck if i know but considering what youve just said maybe thats what it was.. I dont understand how she went from being in love with me and saying that she had feelings for me
>>
>>36153767
nope here we go
>>
reads second line...
then
>2-3 weeks later shes crying about how all men want is her body

Maybe she was right. Aside from being low test, you were no different than any other guy.
>>
>>36153916
bro i loved the way this girl talked to me, i loved the way we laughed, we shared the same sense of humour, we liked the same music, wanted to do the same things, had the same dreams and aspirations and she just felt like the one
>>
>>36153441
Oh mate maybe she made it all up to avoid you because she feels embarrased to be seen around you.
>>
>>36153631

Her face screams insanity, you should have seen it coming
>>
>>36153631
You. Never. Had. A. Chance.

This is what you get for forgetting your place.

Also, how's high school?
>>
>>36153631
Sorry but she looks like a shallow bitch. But yeah she is really hot. Women are like children as long as you not bore them they love you, but if you start to get boring they throw you away. I guess you showed to much interest in her what turns off shallow bitches.
>>
>>36153813
Ya that's pretty good. I'm sorry man. But don't give up. I didn't read you op but where there is a will there is a way
>>
>>36154340
I had money, semi-ok looks, i was in good shape, no real mental issues and a new car.
>>
>>36154241
I understand my friend. You can like a lady and still want sex. I'm almost certain women know when you want to have sex with them, even if you show no signs. I think it"s instinctive. Her spidey senses were probably telling her that you got that feeling. I'm not saying you should have bluntly asked her for some sexual healing, but you can't pretend like you don't want sex. It's dishonest. It can seem impossible, but you have to find a way to clear up any sexual tension. Sometimes a honest discussion about it is enough. She may cut you off after finding out, but if you truly care about her, you'll understand and let her go.
>>
>>36154457
Girls don't call guys they're attracted to creepy stalkers.

You're deluding yourself. Despite what this board might think, money doesn't guarantee a 10/10 gf. Especially when you're a faggot senior in high school. Your parents' money and the car they bought you don't impress anyone. Lmao.

This has to be a bait thread.
>>
>>36153441
That's what happens to orbiters
>>
>>36153631
>>36153813
that's a RBF if I ever saw one

she dresses and carries herself way past superficial.

You really don't want to be with her, OP.
>>
>>36154502
A BMW M2 doesnt impress anyone? Are you shitting? I get looks from all the poor fucking mexicans at my school when i drive by and rev the engine
>>
>>36154569
This is some pitiful bait tho. Forreal.
>>
>>36153441
I miss high school sometimes, so many wasted opportunities.
>>
File: 1487319033025.jpg (24KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487319033025.jpg
24KB, 229x343px
I've had a pretty similar thing happen:

>9/10 with huge tits but no ass
>Wasn't a crazy bitch trying to kill herself
>Actually had two dates with her, made out
>Broke up with me out of nowhere mostly because of lies that my "friend" was spreading
>Friend has a gf but is madly in love with this girl so ruined it for me
>Have no proof of this but everyone can tell from his behaviour around her
>"Why were you telling everyone I was your girlfriend?" text and stopped talking to me all of a sudden
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>36153800
>being in love with me

Was she?
>>
>>36154802
Are you american? What the fuck do people perceive as friendship there? I'm in northern Italy and everyone from the most autistic robot to the biggest chad are loyal friends.
>>
>>36153631
Wow she is an extreme qt. That really sucks OP I feel for you
>>
>>36153441
>tried to kill herself twice
The biggest red flag you could possibly get. You dun goofed.
>>
>>36153631
Standards are low here, shes obviously a mental porker
>>
>>36153441
if you talk someone out of killing themselves, they never wanted to die in the first place

have to agree with the other anon, that's a big red flag.

anyways, this is the nature of women. i'm not just generalizing, this is how women are.
>>
It's usually those types of people who turn out to be the worst...
>>
>>36153441
you can tell she's a cunt by how superficial and contrived her pictures are. plus all that eyeliner and makeup

trust me she doesn't look like this normally. if she was decent looking she wouldn't need a 80 degree angle picture or a picture of her ass
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.