[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your busty female friend still allow you to grope her while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: videogames.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
videogames.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
Does your busty female friend still allow you to grope her while she is in a relationship or while you are in a relationship?
>>
>friend
>female allowing me within 4 feet without screaming rape
>me possibly being in a relationship

Fuck off
>>
>>36153052

all the platonic female friends I've had in my life were flat chested.
>>
>>36153074

Even Robots have busty female friends.
>>
File: FusoGntC_400x400.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FusoGntC_400x400.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>36153052
>have a bunch of sexy busty friends
>they're all casually ok with being flirted and touched by other male friends and eachother
>once I accidentally touch a boob
>get slapped
>>
>>36153583
I had a friend who had big tits but it was mostly due to fat probably, though genetics did help. She offered a squeeze once and I turned her down and I'll never know what to make of that event or my answer.
>>
>>36153052
>Does your busty female friend still allow you to grope her while she is in a relationship
Holy shit I had a heart attack when I saw this because yes and she is race of pic related, and I just got back from fucking her at her house...
>>
>>36153928
Asians are easy mode obviously.
>>
File: p0o97k6jyh.jpg (143KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
p0o97k6jyh.jpg
143KB, 644x644px
>>36153052
>At friends house getting high
>Busty female friend makes me walk around with her all night
>Keeps taking me to places where we were alone
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: lznlQva.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
lznlQva.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>36153650
Same anon here.

I grew up with a mostly Hispanic community so all the girls would always like to show off with shorts shorts and shit, just never with me.

The one time it did happen was in high school where a similar thing happened and this really bratty girl was doing truth or dare or some shit. She came over to my table and she was dared to ask me to slap her butt. I was really annoyed by her and said no.

I spent the next few weeks contemplating and regretting it and to this day I haven't touched a female butt. You're not alone.
>>
>>36153971
Does Chinese count? I always felt Chinese was the harder brand.
>>
My friend let me make out with her one time when I was drunk, her boyfriend was parked outside waiting for her. She let me grab her ass and everything.
>>
>>36153508
No, robots don't have friends especially female (female) friends.
>>
File: images~01.png (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images~01.png
9KB, 229x220px
>>36153983
Chinese are shit tier easy. They are never proud of their race and have deep seated inferiority issues. Unlike Japanese who have a rich history and a strong sense of identity.

Just look at Elliot Rodgers. He was the shit tier product of a self hating Chinese woman and was the biggest hardcore beta loser to exist despite having wealth, connections and everything (except women). His sister turned out to be a massive slut with an inferiority complex.
>>
>>36154053

Robots can have friends. Robots can have healthy relationships. You can have friends, but still lack a satisfying social life.
>>
>>36154639
That wouldn't be a robot, that would be a failed normie.
>>
>>36154639
Fuck off reddit, go back to being a normie and leave us alone.
>>
>tfw bi fag
>Got into a relationship with a guy on ok Cupid
>He seemed cool online, very straight acting
>We meet in real life
>He has a dead eye, loves romantic comedies, has shown me like four movies about or with drag queens in them, he talks like a fairy, uses words like 'fabulous' unironically, is fifteen years older than me at 37
>we've already sucked each other
>While he's decent size, it just gets old sucking his dick for twenty minutes on end for him to cum in my mouth
>I felt naughty at first, in a good way, but now it's just boring
>Can't break up with him cause he knows where I live and I question his mental state

>TL;DR - Tfw you will never touch and suckle the busty bosoms of a cute girl again. Don't go for the dicks anyone, stay pure...
>>
>>36155122
>Can't break up with him cause he knows where I live and I question his mental state
You need to checkmate that motherfucker. Either have some dirt on him, make up a really good lie, or threaten to have him arrested. The longer you keep sucking him off the more he's going to become dependent on your mouth around his psycho cock.
>>
>>36154805
>>36155098

You can still be a robot if you have friends, but they aren't the kind of friends you are actually very open with and and go hang out with on a weekly basis doing things you all enjoy.
>>
>>36156343
No. leave

Originormie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.