[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think have potentially met my match >matched with girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 7q2Qc4h.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7q2Qc4h.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
I think have potentially met my match

>matched with girl on tinder
>start talking
>she's actually very sweet
>has anxiety like me
>5 cats so she's kind of an old cat lady but qt
>sending me walls of texts all day
>i'll send 1 text and get 9 in return. Yes, she actually sent 9
>we meet this tuesday for lunch and maybe a walk in the park

How do i not fuck this up? She reminds me of a girl i met a year ago, who acted almost the same way towards me, then ghosted me after date 2. The problem with that girl was she was a sjw who was obsessed with Bernie Sanders. This girl seems more conservative and implied that she doesn't like niggers.
>>
Juss b urself op Xd
>>
Is she fat OP? Describe her. Or if you have the balls to, post a picture of her Tinder.
>>
>>36152707
/r9k/ not knowing how to greentext?

is it summer already?
>>
>sweet
>shy
>using an app normies use to fuck strangers based on looks

You should be suspicious of this.

>spams you with texts and has 5 cats

Might have a Cluster B girl on your hands. Tread carefully, anon
>>
>>36152707
On the one hand, if you move too fast she's sure to clam up and ghost you. On the other hand, if you don't make it clear you like her she's likely to think you don't and cut contact just so she doesn't have to face rejection. So... I guess seem interested and eager, but not head-over-heels crazy?
>>
>>36152770

She's very small and petite with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She's outdoorsy and wants to explore all the time. I have a boat, so if we hit it off i can finally take a grill on a nice little boat date one day. (Which you r9k made fun of me for wanting to do)
>>
>doesnt like niggers

Sounds like shes blowing the whistle
Go full /pol/. Goosestep up to her for maximum first impression impact. Get formalities out of the way, but quickly launch into your shared distain for negroes and other undermensch races/cultures.
>>
>>36152822
red pill me on clusters my man
>>
File: implication.jpg (218KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
implication.jpg
218KB, 1220x918px
>>36152842
>boat date
>>
>>36152896
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders
tl;dr; they are erratic and fucking insane
>>
>>36152822

Not everyone uses it to fuck. She wouldn't be giving me play-by-plays of her day and sending me pictures of her cats if she just wanted to fuck. She wants to date.

>inb4 "you're friendzoned"

She said she think's i'm cute. Friendzoned girls never say anything about how they think you look, they just say:

>you're a great guy! Someone will see that one day!
>>
>>36152943
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders
oh right i see you could have just said she sounds like an bpd psycho

lol
>>
>>36152896

Bipolar, Borderline, and Narcissism.

Some Cluster B tells.
>Impulsive decisions: abandoning her lease and moving 3 states away, new hair color every week, getting a huge dog for her small apartment, etc
>Has mostly guy friends
>You're either a hero or a villain to her
>Tells you stories about how all her exes supposedly abused her early on in your relationship(guess what she's going to tell the next guy about you)
>Latches onto guy hobbies where she'll be the token girl with tons of orbiters
>Moody
>Cutting scars
>>
>>36152707
I love crispy with all my heart
2016 will be cherished
>>
>>36153030
im pretty BPD i think BPD has a bad wrap due to being lumped in this cluster full of attention whores at least when im slutty its private reee maybe thats the cluster b talking tho really makes you ponder
>>
>>36153055
I still miss crispy threads
>>
File: 1479948351120.jpg (20KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479948351120.jpg
20KB, 350x420px
>>36152707
>downloaded tinder
>1 week later, still no matches

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>36152707
Run she is insane.
>>
>Became friends with 10/10 cutie, optimistic and everything
>Found her on MeetMe, not even tinder
>Current relationship locks me in and now I can no longer pursue my chance for a perfect 10/10

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>36153131

Tinder plus actually helps. I really don't see how i'd get anywhere without it unless i used it for like 3 years.

>40 or 50 matches since tuesday, idk i deleted some of them
>>
>>36153073
>at least when im slutty its private reee
kek that really did make me ponder
>>
>>36153209
>10 shekels per month

Fuck that senpai

I could pay my Runescape subscription with that
>>
>>36153203

As a 30 year old, just be happy with what you have. I've seen so many people chase that exciting new relationship feeling and lose everything.
>>
File: 1487567394364.png (5KB, 447x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487567394364.png
5KB, 447x424px
I honestly dont know how people get with anyone. Whenever tfwnogf starts looming over i just start to think about how horrible the process is to even ATTEMPT to get one. I prefer being invisible to being a clown. People tend to hate me or treat me like im slow any way so why even bother? Cool babies and keeping my family going is something i love the thought of but i just cant get to that phase of wanting to get a gf? Am i just broken? Has the loneliness finally started to take its toll?
>>
File: 1462325814023.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462325814023.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
>>36152707
>Start talking with a girl on OKC
>We have common interests
>She's easily a 8/10+, from my perspective a 10/10.
>I'd be lucky to be a 7/10, height excluded.
>She's taller then me without heels and with them she's probobly break 6'0
>I literally have no chance in hell but got her number somehow.
How do I not fuck this up. Alternately, what's the catch?
>>
>>36153215
har ha ha ha same
>>
>>36153378

Don't get your hopes up, 3 days ago i got a 9's number on okc, and she gave it to me! Enthusiastically agreed to go out, start trading pictures. BOY OH BOY IS SHE GORGEOUS. she's saying i'm handsome, sending hearts and shit. Just stopped talking to me, last i heard from her was friday. She was on the app though.
>>
>>36153307

You increase your chances of getting laid tenfold though. The benefits of tinder plus are way better than paying for okc. Why would anyone want to pay $20 a month for more message space?
>>
>>36153464
I figured as much, most chicks who make a move on me/respond hang around until I run out of things to talk about, when I stop driving the conversation and start to peter out they lose interest. This is the first number I got that wasn't from a batshit chick.
>>
>>36153215
its true though i mean occasionally some bitter beta will talk about me or try and expose me but there is nothing to expose
>>
>>36153531

Yeah i was really disappointed for like half a day. I almost had a date with a fucking 9.. But oh well. The one i'm meeting next week is like a 6.5, 7 on a good day, but she seems like potential gf material at least, not some arm candy slam piece.

I realized i wanted the 9 to show off and make my friends feel jealous more than because i felt like we might be good together.
>>
>>36152951
Girls I have no chances with have definitely commented on my looks and I've even been called cute a few times.
>>
>>36153518
>You increase your chances of getting laid tenfold though

How

Please elaborate
>>
>>36153464
>>36153378

Never get your hopes up with online dating. Hell, if you're both naked in bed and your dick is out, you still shouldn't expect to have sex. Because somehow when it seems like you've got something good, it just poofs away.

I went on a lovely date with a cute girl, we had dinner and saw a movie. Less than an hour after the date she texts me saying she had a great time. Two days later she ghosts me and hasn't said a thing since. This shit has only gotten me more depressed.
>>
>>36153642
I just want someone who isn't going to list their kinks off in the first message.
>>
File: Spike_Symbol.jpg (58KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_Symbol.jpg
58KB, 600x497px
I find it pathetic that every time I hint at wanting a relationship with you this mental illness shit always comes up.
I don't even know if you have it or not.
but I seen how emotional, vindictive and self destructive you can be, so I tend to think its true.
>>
>>36153742
Without tinder plus you're only allowed to give a certain number of likes every 12 hours. I only get about 2 matches a session because of it. And only 1/10 matches will respond.
>>
>>36153785
By the time I finish my deck I always still have likes left though
>>
>>36152707
Wrong fucking board normie bitch
If you have any matches on tinder guaranteed you're a normie faggot
>>
>>36153651

Were they also excited as fuck to go out with you?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.