[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turned 20 today >platonic hugs only as of today >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Loioibg.jpg (243KB, 1457x778px) Image search: [Google]
Loioibg.jpg
243KB, 1457x778px
>tfw turned 20 today
>platonic hugs only as of today
>no first date
>no handholding
>no first girlfriend
>still a virgin

When does the head mage show up on my doorstep? I want to know how long it is before I can start casting spells and shit. When do I get my apprenticeship? Is there some kind of application process? If I'm going to be a wizard I want to do it right, you know?
>>
Not sure man. Turned 18 last week, I'm a kv as well. I had a gf when I was 14 and I held her hand/kissed her cheek. Was pretty cringey when I look back on it, and she was a chubby uggo too.

Will I get powers despite this?

If not, I'd like to know, so I can try to get with this ho I've been talking to.
>>
>>36152463
You have another 10 years before all that anon.

>tfw lost my virginity at 19 so was still technically a teenager and am impervious to the chart's bitter sting.
Thank fuck.
>>
You could read Cornelius Agrippa's Three Books and the Lemegeton.
>>
>>36152463
22 KHV here.

You can't become an apprentice until you're 25 because there's still a chance, however slight, that you'll become a failed normie, you'll never be Chad, its too late, but you might get a chance to settle down for some used roast
>>
>>36152463
What would the female version of this chart look like?
>>
>>36152669
witch at 22 and no further advancement
>>
File: 1488400948720.jpg (19KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1488400948720.jpg
19KB, 379x374px
>>36152541
>I held her hand/kissed her cheek
>I had a gf when I was 14
Sorry, as small as those accomplishments are you can never truly be a mage, I don't think. Or at least not in-sync with the rest of us, you may have offset yourself by 5-10 years.

>>36152555
>You have another 10 years before all that anon.
I mean, yeah, but the transformation starts at 20 based on the chart, which is widely circulated. All I want to know is when the training starts, obviously I don't become a wizard until I'm 30 but that also doesn't happen instantaneously.

>>36152627
>>36152627
>You can't become an apprentice until you're 25 because there's still a chance, however slight, that you'll become a failed normie
Fair enough, I suppose. I technically fall under cyborg right now, if I didn't have these issues with girls I'd be a normie I believe, but I'm weighed down by this. I live between the two worlds, and it sucks.

>>36152669
Basically at any point a woman can get dicked because there's always some poor robot willing to fuck even the least harpoonable whale out there. I don't think a comparable chart exists or even could exist because of that.
>>
>>36152463
22, sexless virgin. I've held hands with and kissed women but it only felt good in the moment. Remembering just feels hollow.

Do you need to die a virgin from old age to become a Wraith? I'd really like to have an infinite skeleton army at my disposal and fight paladins and shit
>>
>>36152740
I'm the one who posted >>36152627
and I feel you man. I hate going through life not being noticed by anybody because I present well enough that nobody is drawn to me or repulsed to me. Its like I am invisible. Stay strong, anon.
>>
File: fhyr.jpg (45KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
fhyr.jpg
45KB, 699x485px
>tfw 26 and have had sex more times than I can remember
>tfw some robot will reply telling me to leave
>>
>>36153102
OP here, get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>36152541
Don't listen to >>36152740
I have been a wizard for 7 years, so allow me to inform you.

Magic is powered by a force called Mana. It is almost similar in nature to testosterone or other growth hormones, at least as far as this explanation is concerned.

Virginity is like a spiritual hormone production gland. If you lose it, you cannot build any more power and the power you have accumulated will begin to dissipate. Kissing does nothing.

Ages 20 to 30, then, are like a spiritual puberty. This is the time where mana (hormones) is most important. You lose your virginity before this time, you will not develop magically. Your magic will be stunted if virginity is lost during this crucial time.

After 30, you can lose your virginity and still keep some of the magical features you gained during development, but many will fade over time.

Unlike real puberty, however, development doesn't really end after the crucial period, so it is important to remain a virgin to reach the crux of your potential.

The reason humans reproduce sexually is as a failsafe; if two humans elope and lose their magical purity, they have failed to develop. Offspring, then, are like a new chance. Humans will continue to fuck and reproduce, while a small portion of the population will have the sense to retain their purity and ascend beyond the plane that failed humans can perceive.

Eventually, the physical body will die, and only those souls that are strong enough (have enough mana) will pass onto the true plane. Those that were too weak will fade into void.

That is why it is important to conserve your mana, even if you are strong enough to manifest your powers in the material plane. This world around us isn't worth expending our power on. They should be used sparingly, only to achieve conditions that will allow our bodies to accumulate mana for as long as they can.

Particularly radiant souls can gain enough mana to pass to the true plane, even before the average age of magical maturity.
>>
>>36153548
See, now that is the explanation I wanted, thank you, Anon.
>>
>>36152775
Maybe you're gay dude
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.