[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cry for three hours when my favorite angelfish died >feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>cry for three hours when my favorite angelfish died
>feel nothing when my favorite grandma died
what does it mean
>>
>>36152340
It means you are probably a sociopath.

Unlike common media portrayal, being a sociopath doesn't mean you automatically kill kittens, rape schoolgirls, shoot up schools and murder your family in cold blood.

It just means that the part of your brain that is needed for functions involving morality and affective empathy is defective.

It is the same part that is responsible for friendly and familial bonds.

You felt sad when fish died because it was your thing and you liked it a lot.

You didn't feel sad when grandma died because you didn't bond to her on a familial level, even though she made good deserts and gave you candy all the time.

Be aware of your disability, train yourself in performing cognitive empathy, and use your situation to your advantage. Or don't.
>>
>>36152572
well, thanks for the nice explanation
>>
>>36152340
it means you've got good taste in species and have your priorities in order
>>
>>36152340
I'm similar.
When my father died i dropped half a dozen tears during his memorial service because i felt the pain of all the people that would miss him, but none for him, he was not bad, just absolutely absent.
But when my cat died i cried and i still feel bad that i couldn't cry enough because there where people around me.
I don't think i'm a sociopath, i think depression has killed my emotions and i just can't feel.
>>
>>36152340
>>36153021
You guys just had more time invested into your pets. That and the fact that old people normally die, so it isn't as shocking
>>
Grandmas are supposed to die.
I have one that's living unnaturally long- all of us involved-including her- have become exhausted with the situation.
>>
>>36152572
>thinks sociopathy is the only/most common explanation
Stop using the internet.
>>
You have control issues.
>>
>>36152340
Lmao it's another faggot thinks he's Dexter episode again.
>>
I haven't shed a single tear for anyone that has died in my life.
>>
>>36154555
Has anyone died in your life?
>>
>>36152572
>sociopathy
>not autism
>>
>>36154531
I could literally kill you and feel nothing bud.
>>
>he cried like a fag over a fish
>still thinks he is a psycho like hanniball
>>
>didn't cry when both my grandfathers died that I spent a lot of time with when I was younger
>some shitty youtube ad about stray dogs being rescued made me tear up
Am I a faggot?
>>
Can I love you OP?
>>
File: 1491773071174.png (124KB, 217x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491773071174.png
124KB, 217x363px
>>36152340
You've got the aids.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.