[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot daily accomplishments thread. What did you accomplish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: whao jack.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whao jack.png
4KB, 225x225px
Robot daily accomplishments thread.

What did you accomplish today?

Spent almost 5 hours jerking off today.
>>
I had really nice sex with my gf
>>
i went outside! thats about it. i need to do 5 drawings for this project so i might do that in a bit. jacking off for 5 hours isnt very good OP. you should try going outside more, or drawing. you could probably spend a whole day watching the berserk anime, or reading a book. all those things are better than jacking it. hope you get well soon my fren
>>
I finally got around to checking "read" on my 61 junk emails.

I paid some credit card and car loan payments I have been putting off.

I ordered some new household items from Amazon I have been wanting.

I researched Icelandic and Norse agriculture and cuisine.
>>
i'm working on diplomatic relations between the us and russia and Palestinian origin of the current proxy war we see disguised as civil. In reality has been going on since saddam and merely shifts through out the middle east in retaliation of western support of israeli forces. Just because isi is shitty doesn't mean the syrian goverment isn't total ass as well. Fuck both of them , isis first, russia should be more like the us, we stab the middle east in the back on a daily basis almost
>>
Worked 10 hrs today because a nigger decided it didn't wanna go to work
>>
>>36151232

Is your gf made out of silicone?
>>
>>36151161
Worked for 9 hours. Had a drink. Came home to get stoned. Wanted to work out but knees and spine are in too much pain.
>>
Worked a bit on a story I was writing two years ago. It was sloppier than I remembered and I also had to transfer from notepad to word format.
I hate literature though so I can't enjoy my own work, but I'm sure a 15 year old me would get his mind blown by this shit.
>>
File: 1491787579287.jpg (493KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491787579287.jpg
493KB, 1600x1200px
made a drawin i'm somewhat proud of
/ic/fags don't want to critique it though
also it always gets posted sideways, no matter what i do.
let's see how it comes out now
>>
>>36151680
alright fuck this shit
>>
Slept in until 12pm, read 100 pages of a non-fiction book, rode my motorcycle 50 miles, met with a couple of friends, and smashed a ping-pong ball into somebody's face.
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (139KB, 728x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
139KB, 728x722px
>applied for a few jobs
>applied for food stamps
>hung out with my brother

I'm in a pretty bad spot right now but holding hope it gets better. Probably won't though.
>>
>>36151434
Is that your job? If it is please tell me how you got it because thats one of the few things im interested in
>>
>>36151484
Iktf
>lazy fucks
>>
File: 1491670414881.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1491670414881.png
81KB, 400x397px
I got banned from /r/incels
>>
>>36151725
I like hearing stuff like that. I'm in the shit too but not as bad as that. Makes me thankful. Keep going, bro. Things will get better if you try.
>>
I havent died.

Not sure whether to count that as a success or failure though.
>>
>>36151874
>Things will get better if you try

Why are you spouting this stupid shit?

Things won't get better if you try, things might get better if you try, but they could also get worse.

The more honest thing to say is things might get better if you try, if you're lucky.
>>
File: 1464851158155.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464851158155.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Spent 20 minutes walking to the coffee place a few blocks down but then I got scared and walked back home. Went back again and actually went inside and ordered coffee. Cashier had a convo with the girl infront of me but then got kind of serious when I was next. Atleast I didn't spill my spaghetti though so its okay
>I'm actually going to make it
>>
I did the dishes.

>>36151788
Well done, I am proud.
>>
File: 1489733279541.png (362KB, 536x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489733279541.png
362KB, 536x622px
went to bed early and got up in time for 13h shift of wagecuckery
>>
>>36151161
i rode my bike today
>>
File: Zr4I1IS.png (324KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Zr4I1IS.png
324KB, 720x1280px
>>36151788
i'm proud of you lad! have a (((you)))
>>
cleaned my room, cleaned my computer, cleaned my keyboard, did laundry

clean your keyboards. they are fucking disgusting. use a toothbrush and alcohol
>>
>>36151680
Its nice. Keep it up.
>>
>>36151161
I snuck in a wholq 16" medium pan pizza
>>
>>36151992
I took elementary probability my freshman year of college too. Have you had your first beer yet? Has someone asked you to smoke some of the Marijuanas yet?
>>
Woke up at 4pm and went back to bed at 8pm.
>>
>>36151161
I got in a car accident and broke my thigh.

Now I can shitpost in bed.
>>
>>36152235
No you dumb fuck cunt.

Why would you ask be such retarded fucking questions on a thread that is specifically centered around being a robot?

Go back to chatting with your facebook friends.
>>
>went to art building at school
>did situps until my abs hurt too much
>got all my homework done ahead of time
>wrote down list of programs I needed to make in order
>slowly made my way through all of them
>drew a chapter for my comic book
>painted a picture
>designed a dungeon
>played piano for two hours and mastered my scales
>drank a V8, ate an apple, took a shit
>ate chicken and rice
>went on an hour long run
>did 100 push ups(4 sets of 25)
>drank a protein shake with raw eggs in it
>biked for two hours reading about the Spartans
>started making my way through a how-to-learn Japanese CD
>got two girls numbers and set up a date with one at the gym and another playing disc golf and drinking at the bar next to the river
>got $ from the stocks I invested in recreational marijuana
>mfw I don't even smoke weed and make money off of dumb people who kill their brain cells while I heighten mine
>>
>>36151161
Went to see my counselor today, which doesn't help much. Other than that, nothing.
>>
>>36152324
Wow. Great. I'm glad you need some text and colors to restrict what you can and can't post. Back to your undergrad psychology class, little fairy.
>>
>>36152569
You can go to a basketball court then take the ball and start kicking it around as though it were a soccer ball, just don't be surprised if people tell you to fuck off.

You can then tell them what you just told me.

>"wow. Great. i'm glad you need some ball and poles you restrict what game you can and can't play"
>>
>>36151161
i made about 20 cents on clickworker
>>
>>36152793
That analogy wouldn't have so retarded if it actually were applicable to this situation. We aren't trying to compete at something or win something that actually requires those rules, you autistic fuckwit.
>>
Got the number of a hot Slavic chick. Will date her next week.
>>
>>36152975
The analogy has to do with the fact that no one gives a fuck about your opinion on rules that have been set down you dumb fuck.

This thread has in the title " robot accomplishments "

If you want to be in the company of normalfags why did you come to a robot thread?

Similarly, if you wanted to play soccer why would you go to a basket ball court?

Do you understand the analogy now retard?
>>
>>36153128
I understood the idiotic, nonsensical point the first time. Seriously. It's fucking text on a screen and you are getting sand in your vagina over it. That is the big picture here. And that is the point you completely missed. That's how small your life is. You get sand in your vagina over text on a screen.
>>
>>36153206
>That's how small your life is

Do you not know what a robot is?

What exactly were you expecting coming to this thread?

The op states he spent 5 hours jerking off.

Am i just talking to some stupid fucking newfag?

I'm going to give you some valuable advice that's in your best interest, don't ever make another post again.
>>
>>36153395
No really. How abrasive is this sand in your vagina? How does it feel to know that you got your shit wrecked by some text on a screen?
>>
listed some shit from an auction on ebay
did my college work
sorted and tagged all my ebooks
got drunk biatches
>>
>>36153426
You've indeed made me very angry friend, it seems i have lost this internet argument.

The most painful way of ending this argument would be if you left this thread to go have sex then smoke weed with your girlfriend, I would be absolutely devastated.
>>
bump

oreganero
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.