[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to r9k? It has never been this bad, the normalfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485942975313.jpg (36KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1485942975313.jpg
36KB, 500x468px
What happened to r9k? It has never been this bad, the normalfag infestation is worse than ever before, even if it has been bad for a few years.
>>
>>36150222
It's a result of /pol/ being near-constantly raided by assblasted libfags.
They come here to play easy mode and practice their manipulation.
>>
Is this my destiny?

I want to live a life being pampered by beautiful women. A Hitler living the life.

I want it now.
>>
File: 1491782871323.png (347KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491782871323.png
347KB, 480x480px
>>36150262
Fucking this.

Orinazi
>>
>>36150222
Fuck, anon. This board is so shit now, it's nothing but normies and women.
>>
File: Jew removal tool.jpg (1MB, 3586x2374px) Image search: [Google]
Jew removal tool.jpg
1MB, 3586x2374px
>Normans are such a large portion of the userbase that they have a self sustaining population due to them being able to pat themselves on the back now
>Generals have begun to arise in the form of the exact same thread every fucking day leading to extremely cancerous anons coming here
>/pol is full of triple A shills and the same bait threads that the redditors keep bumping, their board has been ruined and they have nowhere that they know of to go to
>Women are being tolerated
Fuck off all of you Normans, women cannot be robots, generals should all fucking die, and /polacks should go to either m lpol.net or 8 chan. I got quads in a thread earlier and nobody noticed. I'm pissed
>>
>>36150992
I would have noticed, anon-kun
>>
Most robots are simply growing up and realizing that living the way they were is just self destructive. They learn to socialize and at least somewhat fit into society and make friends.

R9K is a bucket of crabs. So, whenever people start to finally stop being antisocial shits the few people who are to autistic to realize that they're the problem try to shame them and drag them back to robotdom.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.