[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tumblrinas actually believe Eric and/or Dylan would have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_obebbc55Hu1vvk6yro1_500.png (153KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obebbc55Hu1vvk6yro1_500.png
153KB, 500x427px
>tumblrinas actually believe Eric and/or Dylan would have fallen in love with them

Blissfully unaware of how hateful and cynical the two robots really were. Sure, I look up to them, but it's not like I think we would have been best friends or anything. What is the appeal of the Columbine shooters to people who've never been really victimized by society (bitches who post on Tumblr)?
>>
Its the cycle of life m8
Artists only appreciated after death
Robots have throngs of women lusting after them after death
Eh
>>
File: 1489183016745.png (71KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1489183016745.png
71KB, 378x357px
>>36149710
Eric and Dylan were good boys.
They dindu nuffin.
>>
>>36149710
Bitches love misogynist murderers

These are the same bitches who lust after Charles Manson, Elliot Rodger, and Claude Frollo (Disney version).

Truth is, girls are just sick and tired of boring nice guys who have nothing going for them other than "being nice" orbiting them constantly. Misogynist killers are a breath of fresh air.

I suspect a lot of the anti-male feminist histrionics Tumblr and other places spout is just there to push boring nice guys over the edge into Elliot territory, where they would be interesting and dangerous for once. This is why they demonize nerdy white atheist guys as being mansplainers but actively defend Muslim rapists
>>
>>36149710
>Sure, I look up to them
why?
>>
>there's gay Columbine rule 34

I wonder what they would have thought of this if they were still alive. Just another example of how disgustingly sexual our culture is. It's all a lot of normalfags care about. How primitive.
>>
>>36149860
Because I can relate to their writings. The normalfags pushed them over the edge, and paid dearly for it
>>
Why don't my threads ever last past five or six posts.
>>
>>36149897
do you think the victims deserved to die?

what can you relate to? they sort of focused on different things in their writings.
>>
>>36149868
It's evident that they fucked each other before doing it. You are the only one who doesn't want to see
>>
>>36150228
>It's evident that they fucked each other

Proofs? Seems like post mortem slander.
>>
>>36150228
>>36150313

Ah, I see that you don't have any. Carry on.
>>
>>36150228
whatever you say, van sant
>>
Tumblristas are literally just the female version of chantards
Which is probably why we hate each other so goddamn much
>>
Bumpitybumpbumpbump

Origini
>>
>>36151398
didn't answer my question above. >>36150168
>>
>>36151451
They deserved to die. There is literally no value in the life of a sports watching, party attending, bar hopping normalfag. Fuck them.
>>
Dylan was in love with a girl
>>
>>36151498
what do you know about any of the victims?

but you didn't answer my other question. didn't actually read what they wrote?
>>
>>36150228
They weren't fucking eachother, back then being a faggot was alot worse.
>>
>>36149710
>"love could not have saved them"
Only my new powers could have done that.
>>
>>36151498
>It's a "Bitter, sexually frustrated manchild feels superior to somebody who is enjoying their life because "muh shoddy Internet IQ test score" episode

Existentially speaking, there is no life that truly matters. However, when considering that our one and only reason to live from a biological standpoint is to reproduce, any douchebag jock who ends up procreating is superior to you on a biological level.
Make sure that you at least attack a wealthy liberal university when you go full Elliot, kid. They are the ones who are causing you to feel like this.
>>
>>36149710
dylan was just a follower. eric was the real nutcase.
>>
>>36151527
Eric wrote a lot about how society is designed to mold children into obidient machines.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.