[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl texts me just saying "hi" >try to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0452.jpg (16KB, 236x236px)
IMG_0452.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>girl texts me just saying "hi"
>try to start a convo out of nothing but it's boring because there's nothing to talk about
>she loses interest in me
>she avoids me for a while
>week later her friends say that she thought I was awkward

WHY DO GIRLS DO THIS AT LEAST PUT SOME INITIATIVE WHEN TRYING TO TALK TO A GUY WHY DO GUYS HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ALL GIRLS HAVE TO DO IS SIT THERE AND SEE IF THEY LIKE US OR NOT
>>
>thinking you have a chance
girls just like to play with us. Don't be a fucking normie.
>>
You have to realize most women aren't interesting. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true. The vast majority are just bores, and you have to put in all the work.
>>
>>36148832
Here we have the last of the faggot family offspring because this autist can't hold an interesting coversation
>>
>>36148832
>She texts "hi"
>look at message, do nothing
>wait
>if she doesn't say anything else, write her off
>if she says something else, congratulations, you made her blink first. You now have initiative and will be balls deep in no time
>>
>>36148905
Most women are boring as fuck. They look towards men for their adventure, needs, love, emotions, etc. Quit being a beta faggot and do something with yourself.
>>
Women don't have interests of their own they like to talk about. They latch on to whatever male they find attractive and listen to them talk about it instead.
>>
>>36148940
Do tell how you would convert "hi" into an interesting conversation
>>
>>36148832
post your fatass face and her fat ass we'll tell you if you have a chance
>>
>>36149014
>What's up?

is usually a good start
>>
>>36149014
>What's going on? Any specific reason you decided to hit me up?

Post results
>>
>>36149064
>>36149078
Good advice
asdfafghsxfhmnxfh
>>
>>36149078
>"just bored"
nice one dude
>>
>>36149078
Post it OP. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>36149212
>sounds boring
don't respond until she does
>>
>>36149014
She is trying to talk to YOU. Her saying 'hi' is reaching out to you. Good job faggot. You probably won't get laid or keep talking to her because you'll fuck it up. Enjoy it. Who gives a fuck what happens. Just talk to her.

nigger
>>
>>36148832
If you fucking better yourself instead of being a boring faggot maybe they'll want to keep talking to you. Instead, you can't hold a fucking conversation. Drop what you're doing and go to the gym right now cuck.
>>
OP can't even reply in his own thread.
>>
>>36149420
I think he is just out of things to talk about.
>>
>>36149355
>go to gym
>finally made it
>only interest is gym, nothing else to talk about

Girls don't care about my lifts, they'll just say "wow, that's crazy" if I tell them I DL 6 pl8
>>
>>36149436
If you are OP, it sounds like you need a friend, not a girlfriend. Girlfriend is for succ, friend is for talk.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>36149014
i ask her if she would prefer for the American Civil War to take the historical course, or for the C.S.A to provide freedom and citizenship post-war to all slaves fighting in a confederate army by 1862, refusing to fire upon Sumter or any other federal holdings and attempting to open negotiations immediately for international recognition and support

its fucking bound to work
>>
>>36148951

Problem is... I chadfished on Tinder.

CHAD only got "Hi"s. And no follow-up. So while this tactic can work with girls you know decently, it's risky.
>>
>>36149496
kill yourself fagnig
>>
>>36149504

Also, unrelated note, Chadfishing en masse can destroy Tinder.

I Chadfish on 10 separate accounts. YOU CAN MAKE UNLIMITED FAKE CHAD ACCOUNTS. This would flood Tinder with fake Chads. Eventually girls would go "Nah, I don't use Tinder anymore, too many fakes." They start to catch onto Chad? Use more normal looking dudes.

Wanna make it sting even more? Get them dripping wet or whatever, just about to meet Chad, then ghost her. Evil, yep.
>>
File: 1478315142370.png (522KB, 944x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478315142370.png
522KB, 944x1600px
>>36149528
sry im not going to end myself because you were not amused by my on-the-clock shitposting

maybe next time tho, keep trying
>>
>>36149478
How to make friends?

Pistol and fist with the chain
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.