[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here not a "robot" at all? Virgins, retards, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (51KB, 607x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 607x499px
Who here not a "robot" at all? Virgins, retards, and ugly manlets not allowed.
>>
File: lass.jpg (148KB, 1216x684px) Image search: [Google]
lass.jpg
148KB, 1216x684px
>>36148464
>tfw manlet and posting in your thread
get fucked
>>
Virgin reporting in. GET FUCKED NORMIE REEEEEE
>>
>>36148464
Do I count as a virgin if I've never had vaginal sex but I've had my dick sucked a few times?
>>
>>36148490
>>36148531
You guys are ruining my thread. This isn't your board. You don't own it. Normies are welcome here and we aren't leaving.
>>
>>36148490
>>36148531
>when you have so little in life that you feel the need to defend an image board from "normies" to feel good about yourself
>>
>>36148565
>>36149080
>when you feel the need to post an anonymous thread bragging about your self perceived superiority because you're a "normie"

t. someone who's normie enough to not do that.
>>
>>36149116
You are doing that though.
But it's cool you're normie like me. How's it going bro.
>>
>>36149116
chad reporting in, get cucked normies, stay mad robots
>>36148565
>>36148538
>>36148531
>>
Tfw gf
Am I right normie bros? Pretty good feel having any sexual desire and fantasy met with total love and submissiveness.
>>
>"We need to steal every single place of discussion that exists"
Don't tread on me pls
>>
Chad here, check in every few months to the board to make me feel better about myself

Keep what u guys doin
>>
>>36149602
Same here man. This place makes me chuckle when I'm feeling a little down. Really makes me feel great about myself.
>>
>>36149602
>>36149657
Chad does not actually need to do anything to feel better about himself

You are just beta normies, like 90% of the male population
>>
>>36149702
Don't need to but find enjoyable
>>
>>36148464
I'm a girl, not a virgin, engaged, a domme, and working a good job
I love coming in here to upset robots
it's hilarious
>>
File: aight aight.png (9KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
aight aight.png
9KB, 310x310px
Face it robots, this board is now full of us normies, we are taking over your threads, in some we even help robots become normies and they appreciate our advice. You can't stop us now, the process has already started.
>>
I'm an ex robot and come here out of nostalgia. My mindset was completely different a year ago and it's comforting scrolling through sometimes, reminds me of my neet days.

Got job and gf at 23 and happy now after 4 years of neet life
>>
>>36149771
Thy sure are retarded faggots huh?
I don't NEED to come here but I still do. They trigger more easily than any other place on the Internet. I'm guessing it's the virginty.
>>
>>36149824
As soon as the female gender is mentioned the virgins assemble

It won't work faggot
>>
>>36149824
kek yeah, normally I just lurk /gif/ and /wsg/ but these people are too funny not to egg on
I really don't get what their problem is
>>
haha i just partied and fucked 10 chicks lmao living the good life amirite haha get fucked robots
>>
Literally no one posting on this board is a normie.
Play like you are, but you become us as you stay here, you worthless little drones.
Thanks for paying my rent again this month, wagies.
>>
>>36150112
It's funny cause I'm on unemployment after 2 years on disability I have a gf and my own place. Is that not normie enough for you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.