[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start my first day in a crowded office tomorrow >getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1489032908515.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1489032908515.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>start my first day in a crowded office tomorrow
>getting panic attacks just thinking about it

H-how do you do it wagebros
>>
Have to go to work in a few minute.

Every single day I want to die or just quit. I hate being a wageslave. I live for the weekend and it is miserable
>>
>>36148589
I live for the weekend and then spent the majority of it sleeping on the couch. Then before I know it I'm shitposting on Sunday night and dreading the whole long week yet again. This is a form of torture but the alternative is even worse.
>>
>>36148589
>>36148969
Join the military or learn how to live off the land and live in the woods. Literally nothing is stopping you.
>>
You'll have to meet everybody but eventually you'll be given some shit and allowed to "settle in" to your cubicle/desk. Then you'll be largely left alone.

Working in an office isn't that bad.
>>
>>36148589
Me too!

My drawer came up short and I'm scared of termination. I hate dealing with thieves and whores.

Gas station
>>
>>36149040
I tried to join the military years ago when I was younger but couldn't because of past anti depressants. It was my dream job. My dad was in Vietnam and I grew up wanting to be a soldier but it won't ever happen.
>>
>>36149148
Live in the woods than.
>>
>>36148589
same, it's so lifeless. i have to be medicated in order to function in the autistically dull environment
>>
>>36149107
Gas station work is comfy is it not?
>>
>>36149230
Not with a looming termination, overbearing boss, and social anxiety it's not.
>>
>>36148417
We don't There's no technique. Just pray you get used to it.
>>
>>36148589
>tfw showing up late hoping they will fire me
>>
>>36149554
It's better to quit than get fired.
>>
>>36149107

How much was it short?
>>
hope that the job is going to be fun.

>i worked at the company during the summer
>i worked there three summers two same department and another in a different department
>i finally got a job there the department was different we couldn't talk the boss was a bitch
>>
>>36149587
120$! I freaked out when I got word.
>>
File: (35).jpg (15KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
(35).jpg
15KB, 249x243px
>>36148589
>tfw my contract expires in a couple of weeks
Honestly i havent felt so unwanted and worthless since high school, until i landed this job.
Its in a pretty big bank and it feels good to say that i was working, but fuck if i feel miserable and out of my element.
I kind of miss being a freshman in uni.
>>
>>36149635
Youll be ok, the cameras will save u, m8
>>
>>36149554
It's like >>36149569 said. You don't get the termination check, but it will make it easier to get hired at other places
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.