[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading pizza menu online to make sure I get everything right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1490808003875.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1490808003875.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>reading pizza menu online to make sure I get everything right
>decide on the taco pizza but without the red onions it had listed
>"It doesn't come with red onions"
>"Oh, perfect haha"
>pizza arrives
>full of normal fucking onions

YOU DUMB BITCH IF I DON'T WANT RED ONIONS I OBVIOUSLY WOULDN'T WANT NORMAL ONIONS EITHER YOU GROSS FUCKING BITCH UPDATE YOUR MENU ONIONS SMELL AND TASTE LIKE SWEATY PEOPLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS COST SO MUCH MONEY
>>
>>36148290

Red onions have a totally different flavor than white or yellow onions.

If you didn't want any onions, you should have said so, without specifying a type.
>>
>>36148290
>communicate improperly (most likely with you mumbling a lot or making uncomfortable pauses in conversation) with pizza slaves
>wonder why they fucked up
Its both your faults, you must be very explicit with wagecucks, especially restaurants because theyre all on drugs
>>
File: 1461707224823.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461707224823.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>>36148414
THE COMMUNICATION WAS PERFECT FAGGOT
I ASKED FOR NO RED ONIONS AND SHE SAID THERE WERE NO RED ONIONS SO ACCORDING TO THE MENU MY PIZZA SHOULD HAVE ARRIVED EXACTLY AS I WANTED IT

>Taco Pizza - Hot Wing Sauce, Taco Spice, Taco Ground Beef, Cheddar, Mozzaerella, Tomatoes, Red Onion

AND LOOK AT THAT, THEY FUCKING SPELLED MOZZARELLA WRONG
>>
>>36148465
>THEY FUCKING SPELLED MOZZARELLA WRONG
You should have known you were dealing with fucking chimpanzees when you first noticed that shit, you dip
>>
>>36148465
Why not give cooking a try so you can make it just how you like :)
>>
File: 1479755439197.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479755439197.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>36148547
TACO PIZZA IS TOO ADVANCED I CAN ONLY DO PEPPERONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FUCK YOU
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 384x384px
>>36148570
Anyone can cook :)
>>
>>36148290

I know this feel op.

>Trying out the new hotdog item at Burger King
>Just want the hotdog, not all the crap they pile on top of it
>"Can I get the hotdog with no relish?"
>"The hotdog doesn't come with relish."
>"Oh, OK, cool."
>Hotdog comes back piled with relish.
>"... Do you call this something other than relish?"
>"Oh, yeah, those are onions and pickles."
>>
>>36148465
>THEY FUCKING SPELLED MOZZARELLA WRONG

No; that's a brand name of an artificial cheese-like substance. It's much cheaper.

You have to keep you eyes open and watch for things like that; "errors" which actually indicate an inferior product.
>>
>>36148290
Lol what kind of faggot orders a taco pizza? Who orders pizza from chain restaurants anyway, they're all shit. Apart from one, but it's only in my country and is expensive. Stop whining, and start making your own food you fat fuck.
>>
File: GET OUT ROASTIE.png (38KB, 418x280px)
GET OUT ROASTIE.png
38KB, 418x280px
>Get a white castle crave case full of regular sliders
>All I asked for
>Arrive at the window and get it immediately, weird
>Get home
>Bite into some of these greasy fuckers
>Dry as hell
>Cold as hell
>THERE'S NO FUCKING ONIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO MAKES SLIDERS WITHOUT ONIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY GAVE ME SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKING OLD ASS COLD ASS ORDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Bottom of box had no onions written on it
>>
>>36148697
>all pizza places are chain restaurants
Sasuga, dirty third world peasant.
>>
>>36148621
I've found that adding "Plain" with emphasis in your order will eliminate most of these misunderstandings.
I know at least at McD, BK and Wendy's has PLAIN as a big, unmissable option on their registers
>>
>mcdonalds
>"3 mcdoubles, just ketchup"
>open them at home and they're fully loaded mcdoubles with pickles and mustard and whatever else
>go all the way back
>need to speak with three employees for some reason to get new burgers
>manager makes a big show out of getting everything right for me
>"What did you want on them?"
>"Just ketchup. No pickles or mustard."
>there was a mixup and they were going to give me 4 but I caught their mistake because I'm a nice person
>that went pretty well
>take a bite on the way home
>pickles
>FUCKING PICKLES
>AFTER ALL THAT

I spit it back in the bag and violently threw it out of the window. These useless sacks of shit think they deserve a higher minimum wage? Fuck off.
>>
>>36148290
>not liking onions

Fucking manchild, you were the one in the wrong here.
>>
>>36149737
>enjoying something that tastes like what everybody complains that sweaty, disgusting, unwashed people smell like
>not only enjoying it, but feeling superior for liking it
>>
>>36149774
Onions really aint bad, anon
I started my sauteeing them, then i just grew to liek em
>>
>>36149839
Sauteed onions are very different from raw onions you would find on pizzas
>>
>>36148290

THEN SAY "NO ONIONS" NEXT TIME YOU DUMB FUCKING FUCKTARD!!!! HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO DO? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING MUCH OF A LOSER THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY "NO ONIONS"????

FUCK YOU YOU SORRY FUCKING SADSACK PIECE OF DOG SHIT, THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36149865
I
SAID
NO
RED
ONIONS
YOU
FAGGOT
>>
>>36148290
>manchild the post
>>
>>36149913
>fagget the post
>>
>>36149854
I meant the onion flavor, i like raw now too.
>I was that 40000 lb autistic kid that wouldnt eat veggies
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.