[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I lower my standards and go for gaming girls, would that improve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0008.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
If I lower my standards and go for gaming girls, would that improve my chances, robots? I've always liked the idea of a gf that shared my hobbies.
>>
File: 1484402656512.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484402656512.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>gf that shares your hobbies
>low standard
>>
>IMPLYING YOU CAN """SETTLE""" FOR A GAMER GURLLL
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU WONT GET SHIT BUDDY
>>
>>36147612
Explain robot. I've never dated before and I need to fucking know
>>
>>36147710
first, dont call me a robot evr again plz. second, if youve made it thru life without ever having dated, how can you think youre settling just because ur going for a girl who likes videogames?

are you really stupid enoughn not to realize that GAMER GURLLZZZ are actually high in demand from ur fellow beta males who think that theyre "not lik eother gurlzzz"? dont be delusional bro
>>
>>36147864
>not like the other girls meme
Are they really just Stacey rejects?
>>
>>36147864
52% of gamers are women you fucking faggot
don't listen to this retarded neckbeard
>>
>>36148125
AND?? WHATS UR POINT FUCKLORD
>>36147978
no theyre like the actual worse more insidious stacys, bc they prey on weak beta males for attention, rather than just hopping on chad cock. ITS CALCULATED WITH THES BITCHES
>>
>>36147380
No. You won't, and even if you end up snagging what somehow you will instantly regret it.
>>
>>36148151
Most of them are socially retarded, worse than gamer men because other men have told them they're snowflakes their whole life so they find zero self imrpovement and end up self entitled and fucking retarded.
>>
>>36147380
>intrigued by girls that share his hobbies
>Sharing in his hobbies makes them a lower standard

What?
>>
>>36147710

"Gamer girls" are as in demand as the average Stacy regardless of looks. The most I've ever seen one be single for is a month and that was a massive outlier.
>>
>>36148187
yes pretty much, i wouldnt say socially retarded tho, bc theyre adept at playing beta male bitches and making them their orbiters.
>>
>>36148151
MY POINT IS YOUR ADVICE IS AS USEFUL TO THIS THREAD AS YOUR GOOKPILLOWS FAGGOT
>>
>>36147380
>gaming girls
>lowering your standards
Idk if you've ever been inside of a gaming discord with females, they no hyperbole, own those places. The men are their orbiters and they make all the calls.
Same for dating site girls, if they put "gamer gril XD" they get a fuck ton of messages.

I think it'd be smarter to say "I will lower my standards and go for basic netflix and win girls"
>>
>>36147710
The best advice you will EVER get:

Lift and get fit and you will get a qt3.14
>>
>>36147380
actually lowering your standards would be dating spanish or fat chicks.
>>
>>36148271
fuck u ur the type of nigga witha gookpillow im being a helpful little cutn over here bitch

>>36148318
if you use discord u deserve the pain of witnessing gamergurlz firsthand
>>
>>36148209
T H I S. These gamer girls are rarely single for very long. I've known plenty in my time and they just jump from cock to cock, worse than stacies IMO.
And when they aren't in a relationship they are milking attention from their 50+ online friend groups who tell them how great they are all night.

Listen, if you want a girl to be a gamer or play games with you, you gotta TEACH them to be like that. Start off light with Nintendo shit and work your way up.
>>
>>36148318
Most women will date guys that they find attractive, plain and simple. A guy could shovel dirt for $9 an hour and if he's above the woman's level of attractiveness she will still date him.
>>
>>36148377
This is why you lift and find a life. Fucking hot girls is better in every way. Don't go for reject gamer girls. More often than not they were whales in highschool and make up for it for twenty years fucking every guy they can wrap their labia around.
>>
>gaming
>hobby
No wonder you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>36148381
Absolutely, but with the new online world, women have such a large selection now-a-days. It used to be easy to compete with a group of 5 guys for the girl in the group, but now its 10x that. And if you doing the dating site shit, 100x that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just simply being above her level of attractiveness isn't good enough anymore. You gotta be 13 flights of stairs higher.
>>
File: 14289943.jpg (104KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14289943.jpg
104KB, 960x960px
>>36148318
even girls like pic related, anon?
>>
>>36148415
You are objectively right, but I don't have that option. I have a degenerative illness where I can't gain muscle (125 lbs 5'10"), I gotta settle for what i can get.
which is why i choose to stay single, my options are trash
>>
>>36148486
What is the illness?

I don't believe you.

You can fucking do it if you put your mind to it. From your English you seem like a smart guy. Make a change and make it now.
>>
>>36148485
Doesn't matter. I know girls who are so ugly they do that shit where they put a cartoon girl as their facebook picture and shit, yet are rolling in dicks. Simply because they found their niche as a gamer girl.

Personally, i find them disgusting. But so am I so what can you do.
>>
>>36148371
You're here to make fun of the neckbeards and give shitty advice, it's apparent. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>36148555
well yea i am here to make fun of the neckbeards but im still spittin truth nigger
>>
>>36148539
That's because for every fat ugly woman, there's two fat ugly men that want to fuck them. The odds are bad if you are lazy and autistic. Right this moment there's something you could be doing to better yourself.

Do it faggot
>>
>>36148530
The TLDR is that my stomach is missing it's lining and I can't hold food down and therefore cannot gain weight. But believe me before I got diagnosed, I used to be 180 lbs of pure muscle, I have the drive. My body simply cant anymore.

My smarts are the only thing I got left. I just have to make a lot of money as a software engineer and compensate.
>>
>>36148608
Engineer yourself a better stomach first.
>>
>>36148486
Buy a suit and get it tailored and learn to dress. Skinny guys look cool as fuck. Way cooler than 70% of American skinny-fat trash.
I have a friend that is a cringy wannabe rapper and he gets tinder poon. It's probably your attitude.
>>
>>36147864
Itt
illiterate retard and bait trolling
>>
>>36147380

Terrible idea, they are basically siht.
>>
File: sidesimploding.gif (576KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
sidesimploding.gif
576KB, 238x211px
>>36148628
my fucking sides exploding into dust
>>
>>36148485
>4/10
>fat
>goddess among gamers when online
>doesn't want to date fat neckbeards but likes the attention
>wants to get lusted over every moment while gaming because feels
>will throw herself at any guy who isn't fucking disgusting
>>
>>36148608

ifthis is true im sorry for you friendo

i was 130 and now im 185 and im mostly muscle

i would be so sad and feel so broken if i lost it all back to being a skinny bitch again.
>>
>>36148608
If this was true and you can't eat enough to gain muscle, you can't eat enough to sustain your life. Go to the gym faggot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.