[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women can't be robots Face it, they can. Tiffany is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>women can't be robots
Face it, they can. Tiffany is the daughter of the most powerful man in the world, yet nobody even knows she exists. They think Trump just has three-four kids, Ivanka, Eric, Donald Jr, and sometimes they remember Baron. Her Stacy sister gets all the attention, and when Tiffany does get attention, it's just people hating on her because of her dad and calling her ugly. She is an accomplished, beautiful woman, yet she's still treated worse than 90% of robots.
>>
>rich and probably married
>model

Yeah my heart bleeds
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>"She is an accomplished, beautiful woman"
>Millionaire
>still okay looks
>probably has a chad husband
>"she's still treated worse than 90% of robots."
it's impossible for someone like that to be a robot. just because she doesn't get as much attention as her slut sister doesn't mean she gets treated like complete like us robots. do you even know what the fuck our lives look like?
>>
>>36145975
You don't get it. Trump only loves Ivanka. He didn't say he'd be interested in Tiffany if she wasn't his daughter. He said he'd be interested in Ivanka. Ivanka cucked Tiffany out of her own father.
>>
Tiffany literally fucks niggers.
>>
>>36145802
She's the hottest one too. You can even see in the pic she's giving off an intense energy.
>>
>>36146229
This is true. It's how parents with NPD function. They laud the good children who reflect positively on them and scorn and reject the bad children who reflect poorly on them. Tiffany has probably been getting shit on her entire life. Narcissists just pick and choose winners and losers and the losers are only an outlet for their impotent rage and insecurities.
>>
>>36145802
>daughter of the president of the united states and a billionaire
Oh boohoo, truly awful. Fuck off op.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.