[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think confessing your love to a girl is a good idea when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1394895098913.jpg (469KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1394895098913.jpg
469KB, 1280x1024px
Do you think confessing your love to a girl is a good idea when you know your chances of succes are almost inexistant ? Couldn't it do more harm than good ?

It has been one year since I know this girl and we are good friends. She's also one of the three people I see as friends in my life, so losing her would be terrible for me. I've developed strong feelings for her and right now she doesn't have a bf.

I'm a pathetic 24 years old beta loser and a virgin. While not straight out ugly I'm really far from being a seductive man and I'm not really succesfull in my life in general. tldr : I'm not seeing her wanting me as her bf, actually I don't even know why she likes me in the first place.

Should I go for it anyway ? Won't it ruin our friendship if she rejects me ? I feel the need to confess to her, just to release that burden from my chest. But I don't want to lose her either.

What do ?
>>
>>36145524
>Do you think confessing your love to a girl is a good idea when you know your chances of succes are almost inexistant ?
no, you'll make a fool out of yourself and regret it for the rest of your life. don't fucking do it, what you learned from the movies is all a lie.
>>
Life isn't an anime. Confessing is the most bullshit little bitch thing you can do. Just be smooth. Ask her on a date. Slowly escalate physical contact. Get her addicted to your attention. Then fuck her till she dies.
>>
OP, I was in your situation for most of my 20's. I had oneitis for this one woman and no other women could meassure up to her. Fucked me up bigtime.

At some point, eight bloody yeasr to late, I said "fuck it" and did the confession thing. That did NOT turn out great.

What you should do, is ask her casually if she'd like like to go out with you. Preferably after doing something fun one-on-one, and at a point where the activity is over.

That way, if she says no, then you both can get some space and you get time to get over her. And you vill get over her.
>>
>>36145524
>Do you think confessing your love to a girl is a good idea
Not unless you already know she loves you. Even then she might lose interest.
>>
Remember your Sun Tzu. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
>>
File: 1479942689327.png (211KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1479942689327.png
211KB, 567x589px
if you're generally eloquent or good with language, you might end up convincing yourself that through a careful turn of phrase coupled with sincerity and transparent honesty, you'll be able to melt away the cold veneer on her heart and make her yours

hey, maybe that'd work! but lemme tell you, its more akin to straight sperging out than it is to a romantic letter from centuries gone by

maybe, MAYBE just say that you caught a bit of a crush on her and ask her out to dinner- just to see how compatible you are in a 1v1 pseudo-romantic setting

idk m8, sperging out ain't never got me anything but ghosted
>>
>>36145645
We allready kinda date, we go out for drinks just the two of us about once a week. When she broke up with her last bf she came to sleep at my place once too. Also, I cook for her occasionnaly. We are close friends

>>36145825
>What you should do, is ask her casually if she'd like like to go out with you. Preferably after doing something fun one-on-one, and at a point where the activity is over.

This sounds like something I can do but as >>36145976 said, the words need to be right, and I can't say I've much experience with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>36145524

Confession takes your chances to 0%

You literally have a better shot at getting with her by just grabbing her hand and making her rub your dick.
>>
>>36145524
NEVER confess your """love""" to a woman.

They WILL take advantage of you if they think they can, and if not they'll just be embarrassed for you. Not a good idea in the slightest.
>>
>>36146157
>>36146077

How do you ask her out when she allready is your friend then ?
>>
>>36146185
Don't

She's already decided you're gonna stay a friend. There's no point in pursuing or giving her any more attention.

You fucked up, but don't worry, there's literally billions of women.
>>
>>36146060
The point I was trying to make, is that it has to be casual, simple and with a clean exit strategy. If you do coffe, then that's a perfect occation.

If you're planning to say some profound speach, then you're gonna come on too strong and destroy your friendship.

Do this:
Drink coffe, have fun, etc. At the end, just before you're taking on your jackets, ask her: "Hey, name, I was thinking. Would you like to go on a real date sometime?" and give her an adventourus smile.

Play it off like it's something fun that just popped in your mind, not like it was something you've been brewing on for a long time. That way, if you get rejected, she won't make much of it and it won't destroy your friendship. Even if you're gonna need a few weeks of getting over the blow.
>>
File: 100000323561.jpg (87KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
100000323561.jpg
87KB, 610x340px
>>36146217
yeah, something like this lad recommends is the best plan of attack; of course it might be correctly said that the better plan of attack is to do nothing. that's on you

>>36146060
i hope that you didn't miss my point; i was trying to illustrate from personal experience how easy it is to fall into the trap of thinking that if you simple word your feelings correctly, eloquently, romantically, you'll have success

after all, you know that you're well-meaning, you reckon you'd have a decent amount to offer in a serious monogamous relationship, right?

been there- just want to repeat that although it seems correct that the "weaker sex" would be more receptive to drawn-out declarations of just exactly how you feel at the moment about them....

it seems that its mostly a crapshoot, GL tho
>>
>>36146217
Hey man thanks, sounds like good advice and it doesn't look too difficult to pull off. I'll definitely try something along those lines.
>>
>>36146342
Great. And even if she said no, you tried and the getting over her part starts.

At the moment, you're in this emotional limbo where "maybe" something could happen.

As I said, I spent my 20's in the same situation, and even though I was devestated for a while, I got over her.
>>
Ask her to pop to pop your knuckles and if you can see if you can pop her. Then after your attempt don't even let go. Keep holding her hand. Then say something along the lines of whoa slow down we haven't even held pinkies yet. This is all just to make physical contact more comfortable so she won't cringe away when you start rubbing her arms. If you want a girl you have to touch her and keep touching her.
>>
File: 1474102363670.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474102363670.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>36145524
>might be going on a date with a girl in a few days
>just realized I have absolutely no idea what to do if I'm supposed to "kiss" her

How the fuck do you even kiss a girl, holy fucking shit how the hell am I this romantically retarded at 19

FUCK
>>
>>36146185
Just wait for an opportune moment and start rubbing her crotch around where you think her clitoris might be. There's an even chance she might let you.

Asking people out is inorganic and rarely ever works. I can't think of too many times I ever asked anyone out that it worked. I can count the amount of times I made a physical move and got rejected on 0 fingers.
>>
>>36145524
>It has been one year since I know this girl and we are good friends.

This answers your question completely.

You had maybe a month from when you met her to escalate, a year later means you're firmly in the friendzone.

Confessing never works. No girl wants to be confessed to by some omega coward who spent an entire year not asking her out.
>>
>>36146513
hey i recently came up with something, believe it or not, through experience

the situation is a bit different, but give this a shot m8, when you're dropping her off at the end of the night (if it hasn't been a disaster), look her in the eyes and tell her "kiss me so i don't feel like a fukken pussy or something"

or something like that; are you asking about the mechanics behind kissing tho?
>>
>>36146653
>look her in the eyes and tell her "kiss me so i don't feel like a fukken pussy or something"

Kill yourself. This is one of the most omega things ever.
>>
>>36146653
jesus christ that wouldn't work at all

Initially I'm just asking her out to get a cup of coffee and talk about some stuff, and we're both more of the quiet introverted type so talking like a negroid gangster wouldn't get me anywhere

I don't generally have a lot of problems socializing and talking to people but just thinking about how bad I'd fuck up a potential kiss is driving me insane
>>
>>36146704
don't you worry at all, the noose is all tied up and ready!

>>36146790
ya i actually dreamed that anyway GL
>>
File: 1490893593320.jpg (112KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490893593320.jpg
112KB, 500x713px
>>36146847
are you legitimately autistic? I ask for help and you tell me to act like an autistic gangster because you dreamed about it?

whad the fugg man
>>
>>36145524
I thought confessing your love to a girl you love/like, or even how you feel directly is the worst thing you can if you are not sure she is all that into you because it takes the mystery about your relationship with her away and the female gets bored of you or something.

I don't know, I read this somewhere, but never understood how you are supposed to approach if that was the case. Continue getting closer and blue balling her?
>>
>>36145524
Confessing you love to a girl is never a good idea, even if you're long past the point of fucking and living together.
>>
>>36146918
I think you just ask her out on a date instead of spilling spahghetti all over her head
>>
>>36146918
>I thought confessing your love to a girl you love/like, or even how you feel directly is the worst thing you can if you are not sure she is all that into you

You're supposed to ask her out on a date within the first few weeks of meeting her.

Confessing some utterly gay, teenage tier love for someone is shameful and totally unappealing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.