[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell girls age r9k? New neighbours moved in few weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491686071976.png (277KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1491686071976.png
277KB, 340x372px
How do I tell girls age r9k?

New neighbours moved in few weeks ago.
They have a daughter, cute petite brunette in glasses.
Often see her walking her dog.
She is tall but looks juvenile.
She could be either 15 or 20.
After I met a girl in my uni group who looks like a 14yo my age estimation went to trash.
I am 22 and don't want to come of as a pedo and get in trouble.

Any tips as to how I should play this out?
>>
if you know her name you could search her on normie book or instagram. chances are she either has her name written on it or mentioning school, or you could just look at her friends and determine she's the same age as them.
If you ever get to talking, either present yourself saying "hi i'm your neighbor. my name is anon and i'm insert age here, and you?" or just ask what class she's in or something. good luck anon, and may the woman be ripe.
>>
>>36143867
Just assume she's in university too, ask her what is she studying or something like that. Then you either go from there or if she's too young say oh, you looked like you were 19. 19 is a complimentary age to suggest that she is.
>>
>>36144592
sadly i don't know her name
i always see her alone
she's new so i guess she has no friends yet
i am a bit afraid it could be weird to introduce myself just like that out of nowhere after i saw her dozen times
but i guess it will only get worse with time
i'll try to do it when i get a chance
>>36145176
sounds solid and foolproof

thanks for the insight guys
>>
This is what you should do, get a rough estimate in what time she walks her dog. Usually it's in the morning, afternoon or before bed. At least that's what time I walk my dog. Just like look out your window and gather information.
When you know what time she walk her dog at just do laps around the block/ street in until you run into her. When you run into her ask about her dog. Like what breed, how old the dog it and shit like that. Then just start up a conversation like;
>So you just over here right?
>oh wow where are you originally from?
>you go to *insert uni*?
And stuff like that.

Whatever you do don't run out of your house just to talk to her, it has to seem natural and unexpected.
>>
>>36145641
>so you just moved here

Sorry English isn't my first language
>>
>>36145641
thanks for tips man
>>
>>36143867
Feel around inside her mouth with a finger looking for wisdom teeth. If she has any, she might be older than 17.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.