[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sign up on dating site >so far 20 women turned me down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1437935566671.jpg (174KB, 585x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437935566671.jpg
174KB, 585x640px
>sign up on dating site
>so far 20 women turned me down
>must be due to x, but not due to 'me'
>suddenly receive message from girl I didn't send anything to
>holy shit fuck yeah
>open her profile
>one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen online
>realize she thinks she has a chance with me

Holy shit. I'm hideous. I'm literally hideous.

I'm on her level.... Oh god.

When did you realize you were literally shit-tier, anons?
>>
>>36143046
>>realize she thinks she has a chance with me

Well? Does she?
>>
>>36143046
theres only one answer OP, post pic and let us rate

or at least post pics of said ugly girl
>>
>>36143046

Never, and never will.
I'm never going to bother with online dating and dating in general after the realisation that bitches have more negatives than they do positives.
Only thing women have to offer is sex.

Just give up on women for your own sake.
>>
>>36143088
She's a 3/10. I figured to be 6/10 at the best of my days.

I'm not going for her, so no.
>>
>>36143046
how should I turn her down btw

I've never done this before
>>
>>36143681
Don't respond. Say nothing.
>>
>>36143681
what message did she send

>>36143956
don't be a passive aggressive cunt. this is the same thing you will criticize Stacies for
>>
>>36143046
I realized I was shit tier when the girls I went for would friendzone me. I'm a nice guy, outgoing too. Bitches just want a 6"6 chad biceps
>>
>>36143224
And how is this different from others turning you down ? They all think they are the 6/10 and you're the 3/10.
>>
>>36144001
Oh, no, son.

This thread is me saying I AM the 3/10 also, but I just didn't realize it.
>>
>>36144040
And she still doesn't have the shot ? Do you honestly think you can do better ?
Why not go for her, maybe being with someone will help you go for more next time ? Maybe she'll make you happier.
>>
just stick to 2D OP, it's easier that way
>36144124
ugly fembot detected
>>
post pics opie
ogranal
>>
pics or didn't happen
Oregano
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.