[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.strawpoll.me/12712181 Where did it all go wrong,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image5.jpg (112KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
112KB, 640x360px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12712181

Where did it all go wrong, robots? I'm guessing from the beginning...

Product of a single mother here.
- No father figure
- No idea how to actually act around women (just treat them liek a princess ;) lul)
- Half the $
- no motivation or drive
-generally hate / don't trust women

Is there anybody who is worse off who was raised differently?
>>
>>36142756
Whoever made that picture realizes that's Beyonce and she isn't a single mother, right?
>>
>>36142756
yep and rest assured I'm the guy who would fuck your mom but not spend any energy on you, you're not my bastard so fuck off.
>>
>parents divorced around 10
>mom remarks how I'll be good because they were together until I was 7
>apparently that makes everything OK?
>no
>older brother had job and was on 2nd go by now
>me: neet kissless virgin
We look about the same so it's not like I'm ugly. I wasn't given the same equipment he was though.
>>
>>36142756
If you think that's bad, I'm 23 and a girl I graduated high school with has a 6 year old daughter from one daddy and a one year with a black guy. imagine being single with two different children, that just screams trouble for any guy who wants to date her. Her daughter recently asked her why her sister has nappy hair and looks different
>>
>>36142756
Is there any hope for kids who get to see their dad even part of the year? Like over summer or winter breaks? Or are you doomed the minute you're with a single mother the bulk of the year
>>
Raised by single mother after age of 12.
Mother divorced father before I was old enough to remember, and he moved down South. Mother married an alcoholic and divorced him.

Be me:
>educated
>have been in relationships, but it's always me who fucks it up (lack of emotional attachment, infidelity)
>highly motivated, in great shape, confident around women
>Most people like me, though I like my own company than that of other normies

You're falling for the "single moms turn their sons into little bitches" meme. You control who you are once you get over having a less than ideal upbringing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.