[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so lazy I'm legitimately thinking of committing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>tfw so lazy I'm legitimately thinking of committing suicide so I don't have to do anything

Everything in life just seems so hard and I can't take it. I can't be bothered going to college learning some subject that I hate, I can't be bothered to look for jobs and then sell myself at the interview without spilling my spaghetti, l can't be bothered trying to impress any girl I meet to become my gf, i can't be bothered finding hobbies, friends, buying a house, having a family, learning to drive and buying a car and all the effort that goes into life

I just can't be fucked with it all so I feel like suicide is the only way out. Why was I even born? Fuck
>>
That's exactly how I feel. I don't even have the motivation to play video games anymore
>>
Start lifting. The extra testosterone will give you a drive like a real man is supposed to have.
>>
>>36142608
exercise is a retarded meme going about this place

go to /fit/ with this shit, exercise helps kinda but no one who's suicidal is gonna be helped by going to a gym unless there's some intravenous ketamine there
>>
>>36142593
I haven't played a game in years and it used to be all I did

I'm completely fucking dead with no drive, suicide will only make my death official
>>
>>36142515
>>tfw so lazy I'm legitimately thinking of committing suicide so I don't have to do anything

No you're not you pussy faggot
>>
>>36142608
Being fit is good, but lifting is unnatural. Our whole lifestyle is so unnatural.
>>
Suicide's too big a deal. It's one of those decisive things you gotta really contemplate and then commit yourself too. I can't even commit myself to taking a shower. I don't want to contemplate anything beyond my next daydream. Why bother? Dying won't fix anything. Living won't fix anything. Watching some gay ass anime might fix things for about twenty minutes, so I'll stick with that.
>>
>>36142692
Well I don't know what else to do

You don't know how far away those normie life things feel to me, they don't seem achievable in my mind at all and I really don't see myself having a job or life that's in any way normal

to you, a normie, those things probably seem easy and natural but to me it seems like I'd need to summon a herculean effort to achieve them

It really does seem easier to jump off a building instead, you're right in that I probably won't commit suicide but I'm strongly considering it
>>
>>36142809
You're right but eternal nothingness seems freeing
>>
>>36142515
Get a motorcycle and never be bored again.
>>
>>36143178
Well watching initial d makes me want to get a car but i'd have to go through all the trouble that involves, the effort required outweighs my desire for a car. I don't even smoke weed and I'm this lazy
>>
>>36142809
Damn. This feel....thus feelllll
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.