[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an Asian man/white woman race fetish, but an unconven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: meme2.jpg (95KB, 688x400px) Image search: [Google]
meme2.jpg
95KB, 688x400px
I have an Asian man/white woman race fetish, but an unconventional one. I don't like any of the stereotyped stuff. "Genocide my entire race with your yellow seed!" valley girls, self-hating white girls: all that is a turn-off.

What turns me on is "Asian male/white female supremacy" I guess you could say. An white girl who sees these two groups as exclusive equals and everyone else as inferior. So she isn't self-hating whatsoever, but at the same time sees white guys as far beneath her. She doesn't want "yellow" babies, she wants fully white daughters and fully Asian sons. She dreams of a society where through genetic engineering these two groups have been fully synthesized, and white female/Asian male-ness are the dimorphic gender characteristics of a single race.

I have a lot of different fantasies that stem from this, from mutually loving sex between Asian husband and white wife to a girl who offers herself up to be gangbanged by Asian soldiers as a form of liberation and empowerment because she sees her white husband as the true alien occupier.

This only makes sense because all masculine DNA is inherently Asian and all feminine DNA is inherently white because Adam and Eve were an AMWF couple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I1ryLRVCK0
>>
>>36142031
/r/asianmasculinity really needs a hug
>>
>t. thirsty Asian who knows inside that whites are best
We whites agree with you anon
White women are the best
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (128KB, 568x636px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
128KB, 568x636px
>>36142096
That sub is for faggots because they promote AMAF there. I will never touch any subhuman fugly Asian bitch. I only date beautiful blonde Aryan goddesses. AMWF >>>>>>> AMAF

>>36142099
>White women are the best
This
>>
>>36142031
Dude... "Asianmasculinity" is the antithesis of masculinity. White Masculinity is honor, justice, retaliation. Asian Masculinity as you creeps "practice" it, is feminine spite in the shape of a reddit board where asian nu-males plot and scheme to silently usurp White men, who you sense are threatened because you have hollywoods perception of us.

In reality most of us are nerds who are told we are racist oppressors from birth, while actually being very poor and having little aside from the abundance of food and water in our countries. Don't worry though, posts like these do nothing but fuel my journey.

Even if you do marry a white woman, not because you actually love her being but deliberately thinking it'll make white men angry, I'll still fly in to remind her that there's a big chunk of her people who want her, eat her ass, suck her warm white belly and then I'll fill your wife with big white cock. We evolved together and even though the situation is horrible and we lack masculine leadership, nothing can please a a white woman more than a natural beautiful white alpha in his primal state. No amount of jewish/asian feminine trickery can really get under that skin.
>>
AMWF is realistically the best pairing in the world desu
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.