[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the sun sets tomorrow, my time here, at this earth, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1488917149630.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488917149630.gif
133KB, 500x500px
When the sun sets tomorrow, my time here, at this earth, this place, is at an end. Let's have one last thread to celebrate the coming end of my suffering.
>>
>>36140422
I hope it's peaceful OP. You deserve it.
>>
>>36140440
Thank you anon. This life was not meant for me. I will jump from 5th floor when my parents have left for work, so they are spared the sight.
>>
>>36140422
Please make sure this is absolutely the right choice, anon. You can't go back.
Make sure every possibility out of your suffering - Bar this one, have been done.

I hope you find a way out that doesn't require death, goodluck and godspeed anon.
>>
File: 1484928728528.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484928728528.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>36140468
>I will jump from 5th floor
That sounds a little low, to be honest. Make sure you dive head first onto concrete, or there's a chance you'll live.
>>
not stealing your thunder but same here. i don't even deserve my own thread.
>>
>>36140518
Material below is concrete, would you advice a higher height? I can buy some rope and hang myself too, lots of woods around here.
>>
OP where are you located? Now that you hate your life so much you want to die you have the freedom to do anything. Go do a bunch of drugs, beat someone up, rape someone, buy a really fast car you can't pay back.

Also, listen to >>36140478
>>
>>36140422
In which country do you live if I may ask? Just curious
>>
>>36140531
I'll say you deserve this thread as much as I do. What way will be your escape from this nightmare?
>>
>>36140554
I would personally advice for a long drop hanging.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
>>
when you do plese make a video and upload it to this shit site please
also make sure you die like for real
try eating some shit like bleach right before

the single thing worse than living is not dying when you want to cmit suicide
>>
>>36140581
>>36140588
Swede. No, I don't want to rape anyone. I don't want to do drugs. It's just a way of extending the suffering.
>>
>>36140614

i couldn't find a helium tank for the painless death technique so i'm going for an overdose. lots of valium to make sure i'm asleep when the rest kicks in.
>>
>>36140646
Bleach is a no. Stream it no, a viral photo would be cool tho. Don't know how to manage that, however
>>
>>36140422
>When the sun sets tomorrow, my time here, at this earth, this place, is at an end. Let's have one last thread to celebrate the coming end of my suffering.

>Waah I'm gonna kill myself I deserve a thread

Holy shit nobody cares faggot, I wouldn't have known you even existed if it weren't for your attention fagging thread. If you even have the balls to kill yourself tomorrow you'll fuck it up and end up some paralyzed retard that has to live in an assisted living facility where the orderlies rape your face at night.
>>
>>36140684
not a stream
a video after you are gone
>>
>>36140699
But you posted. You cared. Welcome to the thread anon
>>
>>36140699
>accuses others of attention whoring
>is a tripfag
lol, just lol
>>
>>36140718
I will see what I can manage. Any media coverage will drown in the attention to the recent terror attack here in Sweden
>>
Okay, OP here, 5 floors might be too risky, any great advice/other suicide methods?
>>
>>36140755
just post it up here and i will tell you it will be popular and i will see it

and dont you dare go without posting it somewhere
>>
>>36140422
Wish you the best in your departure anon!
>>
>>36140818
Well, eh, I might be a bit stupid, but how will I post my corpse when I am, well, dead?
>>
>>36140722
Lol don't talk to me virgin.
>>
>>36140854
an automated post
i think you can managed to get that done
>>
>>36140846
Thanks man

Oiginalo
>>
>>36140875
I will see what I can manage
>>
give us something so we know that you realy did it, for example your name etc.
>>
>>36140905
>your name
>on 4chan

Kek anon
>>
>>36140904
godspeed anon.

original.mp4
>>
>>36140684
Where in Sweden?

If able I am willing to make sure that you are circulated online forever after the deed.

But please, try calling 90101 or chat with Sjaelvmordslinjen first?

https://mind.se/sjalvmordslinjen/
>>
File: My hero.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My hero.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
I'll be joining you soon brother, godspeed.

Our time has ended...
Our war is over.
But there is still one last thing I must do...
One last punishment I must endure.
Erase my genes...
Wipe this meme from the face of the Earth.
This is my final mission.
>>
>body and brain will cling to life

>perception of time will slow

>op will suffer ultimate pain for what feels like an eternity, aware of the fate he sentenced himself to

>regrets it

SUDDENLY
>op is reborn as a baby in the exact same time line

>same struggles, same cry for attention thread

>ignores me again

Rinse and repeat. Enjoy your eternity op.

>same
>>
>>36141679
You don't know this, shut the fuck up lmao
>>
God fucking sad guys, why dont just all meet in a bar and have a beer?
That would be nice.
I really hate your pity threads, there were men and women who wanted to live and they are dead now.
You have a chance, dont do something stupid.
>>
>>36140871
Shut the fuck up your irrelevant
>>
https://discord.gg/F3S9waE
>>
>>36141679
>unironically taking Nietzsche literally
Kek. Since brain happens to host the mind, when brain dies, mind dies. It's not eternal oblivion either nor blackness because no mind means no perceptions faggot.
Now, let's take death slowly.
Instalead of brain dying instantly, just slowly. Concepts no longer make sense to you. You won't know the definitions of fucking anything.
Imagine being a human being becoming a monkey, a dog, a mouse, a plant, then bacteria. Your ability to imagine abstract stuff goes down. See how it gets harder and harder to comprehend not comprehending higher things?
Now, imagine that happening in the span of one second. Ultimately, your perception would be even less than primitive bacteria, and unfortunately, we can't imagine that.
>>
>>36140422
only pathetic lowlifes kill themselves.
>>
>>36140655
Vart I Sverige bor du?
>>
ok op if you really wanna make sure you die id suggest blowing your head clean off.
build a pipe bomb in the shape of a ring, wear it like a necklace and light that fucker
>>
Good luck anon, may you find eternal bliss
>>
>>36140755
Kill yourself and leave a note saying "I killed myself cause I'm afraid of the muslims" or something.

That would be fucking awesome if you could do that, thanks.
>>
>>36140722
this. the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.