[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started flirting with this one girl. Eventually got her number

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Started flirting with this one girl. Eventually got her number and she texted me on a daily basis. After two weeks of getting to know each other she asks me to be her date at a super bowl party. Sounded fun to me so I thought "why not?"

She said party was at 5 but she wanted to come over around 330 even though it was a ten minute ride there. Totally figured she wanted to hook up first so I totally prepared myself for that. She shows up, I invite her in and I ask "how long before we have to leave?" she says it already started so we have to leave now. I thought that was weird but I got in the car and drove there with blue balls the whole way. It was at a restaurant she worked at and it was an employees and dates party. When we get there it pretty much hasn't started. Big surprise. We talk for about an hour and get to know each other but it's painful because she's so shy. It was open bar but she doesn't drink so I resisted the temptation.

Eventually her coworkers come and I meet them. She told me one of them was an ex. It didn't really bother me. They seemed like good guys. A little on the scummy side though. They all looked like shaggy from Scooby-Doo. They're all about 22 and have a kid or two and have low income jobs.

Eventually they convince her to drink. One sip becomes a whole drink and one drink becomes three. She is really drunk but still being kinda flirty. I didn't drink anything and played it on the safe side because I was driving. The plan was to leave halfway through and go to a house party. So I drive her and her coworkers there. What a horrible idea. We get there and it's one of the shittiest places I've ever seen. There was a 75 year old man playing Madden instead of watching the super bowl. There were kids running around while people were doing various drugs and talking about selling crack along with pregnant women drinking.
>>
Little uncomfortable but fuck it. We all play a drinking game and then the girl goes to go to the bathroom down the hall. About 3 minutes later two of the coworkers go down the hall to the porch to smoke. About ten minutes goes by and her ex gets up to go see if the bathrooms open. He comes back and lays this on me: "John_. Uhh_. Jen is getting fucked by both those guys right now. Don't go in the bathroom."

I was absolutely stunned. I had no idea what to do. I sat there and just watched the super bowl. 5 minutes later she comes out literally pulling her pants up. She completely ignores me and continues playing. 5 minutes go by and she goes to smoke weed with another guy. One guy goes to check and comes back to let me know "Yeah sorry man she's fucking him now too". The guys at the table start saying how nice a guy I am and that it sucks that I'm her date and she's fucked three guys. Then they start getting weird. They start whispering about me and pointing at me. Was entirely sure either was going to get my ass kicked. She comes back I tell her were leaving in 5. One guy at the table stops me and says "Wait! She's already fucked Tim, Bill, and Mark, I figured me and Mike could get a go and you can have her the rest of the night!"

What. The. Fuck. I left immediately with her. Unfortunately her car is at my place. She kept saying the whole car ride that she hates it when this happens and this is why she doesn't drink. Took the long way home because I knew she was drunk. She tried to prove she wasn't by slapping herself and then saying "I'm not drunk, I see the three yellow lines in the road. I know there's only two but that's how I know I'm sober". Tell her to stay for an hour knowing I could prolong it so she can sober up. She throws a hiss fit that her phones dead and her parents are looking for her. She says she has to drive home immediately. Get home. Say "Ok bye". She apologies and leaves saying she'll see me soon. Never talk to her again.
>>
Damn, you might as well have let Tim, Bill, and Mark fuck you too lmao.
>>
You think Im gonna read all that shit, nigger?
>>
>implying it happened
why didn't you leave her there and instead be a good little cuck
>>
Holy shit how can 1 man be so beta? The moment she sipped the stuff and got slutty with any guy other than me is when all bets are off, you stayed like a puppy dog bitch
>>
I'll have gone to check if what ex said is true and will have left afterwards leaving her there. You were too soft mate.
>>
Was you at least the one not talk to her or she?
>>
Wow dude you're a cuck.

You should have either pumped and dumped her like the slut she is, or just left her at the party.

Why the FUCK did you take care of her???
Now she just used you as a free cab driver.
>>
>>36139952
What the fuck is this nonsense xD
>>
Based thing to do
>Barge in and start fucking her in whatever hole is free, then ravage her anally and go home

Alpha thing to do
>Barge in, spit on her, leave
>>
>>36139952
>>36139969

Why did you stay at the party?

They were whispering about you because you're a socially ackward cuck that didn't know enough to leave.

How does she get home? Who fucking cares. Not your problem.
>>
>all these newfags not recognizing the slightly altered copy pasta
Retards, the lot of you
>>
>not fucking her too
What a pussy.
>>
Where is that copypasta where dudes gf plays a game in a party and sucks a ramdom dude off and after she us finished she goes to him with her mouth full of dudes semen and swallows it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.