[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not in love with gf anymore >should break up >afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489737499846.png (14KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489737499846.png
14KB, 260x194px
>not in love with gf anymore
>should break up
>afraid of being alone and hurting her
>urge to fuck any girl that is not her is rising every day
does not feel good man
>>
>>36139422
Do you unironically believe this is the right board to post this?
>>
>>36139447
yes I do.
most of us have gfs now. been here since r9gay reopened
I've been a khv for 23 years and lots of guys are like me here. I know I will get some REEEs by retards, but I genuinely want to know the opinon of like-minded lads here
>>
>>36139422
IGNORE THIS THREAD. SAGE
>>
>>36139519
There is no advice to give here. Either stay with her and work it out, or man up and break up. Like, either decision is going to have perks and flaws. What do you want me to put this in a fucking optimizer and have it try to solve an equation for the best action here?
>>
isn't just telling her to take a hike what all normies would say is the right thing to do? Even with her, a year or two down the road she'll probably understand and not have hard feelings about it as long as you aren't a dick about it.

Especially if you don't live together or anything like that. Just tell her how you feel and that it's not gonna go anywhere.
>>
>>36139619
>What do you want me to put this in a fucking optimizer and have it try to solve an equation for the best action here?
that would be nice, thanks.
but I was hoping someone who was in a similar situation would share his experience and opinion.
did they regret it, would they change their decisions if they could etc
are u playing dumb, m8? that's how giving advice usually works.
>>
I'm a failed normie and once upon a time I was actually in a long term relationship (like 8 years ago) so I'll give you some advice. First- this isn't the board for you (or me probably) so leave.

Secondly, break up with her now. I went through the same thing as you did, I stayed in a relationship with a girl I didn't love simply because I didn't want to hurt her. For months on end I was distant from her and she could tell something was wrong and it ended up doing a lot more damage to her than if I just broke up with her

You have to man up and break up with her. Otherwise it will ruin her when you do drift apart.
>>
>>36139724
>For months on end I was distant from her and she could tell something was wrong
yeah, that's been going on for a few months now. it would be easier to break up if the sex wasn't so good with her. she does anything I ask her and we do it multiple times a day.
other than that I view her as a friend now. she's cool and I trust her but I don't love her as I used to. it's not going anywhere. I know I have to break up sooner or later but I keep procrastinating like always.
>>
>>36139810
well if she's really a friend then she'll stay friends with you afterwards. I'm still friends with my ex 8 years later, it was difficult for her to see me as just a friend but she made the effort to move on

she's also clearly much happier and more successful than I am since I'm here.
>>
>>36139711
Some people will have regretted it, others wouldn't have. Every answer in this case is a mixed bag. In some cases the chick will flip out. Others, she will confess that she doesn't love you anymore. Some cases you will find nobody better than her, other cases you find someone who is much better.

You know, I thought advice implied educating someone on why one secession is better than the others, but here you, me, and everyone else will have no fucking clue what is best. We can't predict the future
>>
>>36139422
You should just break up with her. You already feel like you want to cheat, some time you're going to screw up and end up doing it. Spare her from having to deal with that.
>>
>>36139422
Try /adv/, normie
>>
Pretty sure she'd fuck a new guy if she got bored of you, go get yours dude. Fuck her. If you really wanna break up after go for it. But get your dick wet twice before you do.
>>
>>36139422
>not in love with gf anymore
>should break up
>afraid of being alone and hurting her
>urge to fuck any girl that is not her is rising every day

Though there's something absurd about an ugly old wizard offering counsel in a situation like this, something like myself has become acclimated to absurdity. Besides, although I've never been granted license to participate in the world of men, my distance from it has allowed me to look at it with something of a jaundiced eye. I'm a dedicated student and I've learned a lot.

If you've reached the point where you look at other women with lust not as some passing fancy, which is common to all men, but as a driving impulse I would suggest it's time to dissolve the relationship. The unclean spirit has entered in, and its presence will taint the relationship from this point forward. You'lll begin to resent your girlfriend and, given sufficient time, that resentment could become hatred. To preserve a relationship like that because the alternative is possible loneliness is both cowardice and cruelty.

Which isn't to say there may not come a time time when you regret your decision. You were desired once, and so you'll likely be desired again. Yet, you may remember the woman you once thought insufficient and curse yourself for having let her go. But that's the risk men take who find themselves with license to live as humans do. Once you pick up a sword, never be surprised there may come a moment when you find yourself pierced by one.

I would be the last to denigrate your struggle. However, neither man nor monster can give you a definitive answer regarding how you should proceed. I suppose God could but, regardless of how fervently you may ask Him, you'll find Him strangely silent.

So do what you will. Chaos reigns both your tribe and mine. However, you should probably take solace in the fact that although that means happiness is only a possibility for your race, the absence of it is inevitable for mine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.