[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never experience love >even if you ever have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: no nakamura.png (881KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
no nakamura.png
881KB, 1063x1600px
>you will never experience love

>even if you ever have sexual relations with someone you'll probably feel nothing afterwards

>you will never experience satisfaction

>you will never experience true happiness

>you will never experience any kind of enlightenment that will make you change into a person where these things are possible

>you will only ever experience loneliness, regret, and in your heart the buried truth that this entire thing we call existence means and probably is absolutely nothing

anyone else like this?
>>
I cope with that feeling by deluding myself into thinking that all women are shit and that I'm better off being alone.
>>
>>36139374
Hey, atleast you never have to experience it. Try having it with someone. Then they have that feeling for you. Then they lose that feeling. Then they go away and you spend nights awake worried about them getting hurt by people out there that don't have that feeling for them.
>>
>>36139715
Same. except, now I honestly feel that way about women.
>>
>>36139787
>now I honestly feel that way about women.
I'm almost there, but I still have a small glimmer of hope that somewhere, a genuinely kind girl exists.
Not like she'd ever want a piece of shit like me anyway, but it keeps me from going insane.
>>
I stopped thinking about the possibility of love after growing up and seeing my parents marriage.

They got together more out of necessity, than love, or anything else. I was a mistake baby and I knew from an early age that was the case.

Used to ask both of them about one another, they used to say:

Dad
>Only person I've ever loved was you and my mother, nobody else has ever loved me nor I them

Mom
>I only love you and my father, I miss my father so much. I could never love your mother

At an early age, this just got me thinking about how much I didn't really care about other people, nor the thought of chasing love.

I'd rather just be self confident, love myself and put my time into hobbies. I couldn't care less about love or a girlfriend. I'd settle for myself...
>>
>>36139374
Wtf I ain't like that, at all

I know love

Wizards only fools
>>
File: 1370300250218.jpg (105KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1370300250218.jpg
105KB, 600x848px
>tfw you found gfs and dated a fair bit
>tfw every relationship was unsatisfying and garbage
>tfw the only reason they dated you was because they thought you were attractive and wanted to impose their vision of who you should be on you, and not because they actually liked you for who you were
>tfw you no longer get tfw no gf

im actually more happy alone than i am with people. thank god that phase of my life is over.
>>
>>36139715
I cope with that feeling by obsessively daydreaming about a cute animu girl who loves me dearly.
It works surprisingly well, though on the days where it doesn't, it makes me extremely sad.
>>
>you will never have the love of your life ripped from you and have the resulting despair take away your will to live
>>
>>36140213
Who's the love of your life? Ripped from you how?
>>
>>36140182
>obsessively daydreaming about a cute animu girl who loves me dearly.
>tfw I can't even delude myself anymore
fuck
>>
>>36139374
>>you will never experience love
If I could go back in time and never fall in love I would. It's worse to have experience and not have it anymore. Be glad you don't know what it's like to love someone so much but they don't want you anymore
>>
>>36140241
I don't have one. That's the problem. And it doesn't matter how, so long as it doesn't lead to further pointless drama in the external world.
>>
>>36139715
this desu. mgtow 4eva
>>
File: 284064245012.png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
284064245012.png
118KB, 737x714px
meh
I have my asperger to blame and iut's not like I haven't tried anything.

You'll grow out of this feeling, OP
>>
File: 1478942587712.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478942587712.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>>36140352
Y-yeah, it's so much better never having experienced any kind of intimacy or contact with another human bean.

;_;
>>
File: 0148_tbonTgY.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0148_tbonTgY.png
53KB, 225x225px
>>36139715
I should try this but thinking of men instead of women.
>>
>>36140481
We aspies are not meant for love, that's how things are, that's how we were made.
>>
>>36140481
Why do I keep reading this depressing shit, fuck
>>
File: sa.png (10KB, 947x411px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
10KB, 947x411px
>>36139770
>>36140352
Ain't that some shit.

It has been a year now, more than a year, and I still doubt if it's better to love and lose than to not love at all.

She was my first proper love. First girl that made me feel like love is something that actually exists.

Never before have I met somebody that felt so selflessly about me.

She was my little wonder, and all that is fucking gone.

I miss being in her room, sitting on her bed with my back against the wall, her legs around my waist, and we'd just make stupid noises at eachother, I'd kiss her forehead and she'd trace her fingers through my hair, rain outside on a chilly September evening, the mix cds we made for eachother when we were just friends, softly playing in the background.

Never again will I be able to smell her on my clothes after meeting her, for days, that weird mix of grass, fresh laundry and something peppery and spicy. Never again I'll feel her cuddle up against me on those nights we slept naked, never again will she tell me "you feel like home, *anon*". Never again will we bake together. Never again will I have my best friend back.

I miss her, lads. I miss how I had a plan, a goal, when I was with her. I miss how I knew that we'll make things work, no matter what. I miss feeling like somebody out there has your back. I miss how she was the first person I could be myself around. I miss how I was the only one she ever felt comfortable around with sex stuff. I miss how soft her body, I miss her hair and her eyes and her hands, and her back, and her neck and her nose and the triangle beauty spots on her left cheek, and and her smile and the way her breathing got heavier and heavier when I started running my hand all over her. I miss rainy afternoons, sunny mornings, snowy nights with her.

I miss my best friend.

I got so fucked up after all this shit that after a couple of months I got a tattoo of a soundwave of a voice message from her.

*good night, qt, I love you*
>>
>>36141051
What does love feel like anon? I heard it's warm and soft, or at least that's how i imagine it.
>>
>>36141075
It feels as comfortable as having a large pizza , playing your favourite vidya, on a friday evening.

It feels comfortable.
>>
File: 1491763930284.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1491763930284.png
88KB, 604x516px
>>36141159
That sounds really nice anon

kill me
>>
>>36139374
WRONG
I DID ONCE FARGHOT
and it sucked
>>
>>36140589
>We aspies are not meant for love

This has been hard to deal with in the past but I've pretty much accepted it at this point
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.