[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to some bitch online. >seems very interested >even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: d5b0r51.jpg (132KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
d5b0r51.jpg
132KB, 900x592px
>Talk to some bitch online.
>seems very interested
>even have some "virtual sex"
>suddendly, after one week, stops talking to you from one day to another, or acts like she doesn't give a fuck even though she seemed into you just before

Trying not to scream at her since it would be pityfull and fucking useless... But I feel sooo bad. I'd rather have prefered staying in my sentimental/sexual desert than to have that week.

It's as if I had been given a slight pick at the normie life, AND THEN had been fucked back up in my loser life. Pretty hard.
>>
>>36139231
Don't know how old you are, but trust me, you'll be getting a lot of this throughout your life.
>>
>>36140176
But how do you not kill yourself?

'original question'
>>
>>36139231
had this exact shit happen to me around christmas. feels bad, would've liked to still have her around as a friend but girls are literally incapable of platonic relationships.
>>
>>36140368
By not getting unnecessarily attached to strangers?

You don't even know this person, you've gained nothing, and lost nothing. After a while you stop wasting effort on people who don't care. Or you ruminate on it for 15 years and stay here.
>>
>>36140447
The trick is, when you're a loser and have nothing, it's very difficult not to get attached very fast. Especially if the girl seemed so damn interested by you and told you she'd come to your place... fucks' sake...
>>
>>36140427
>would've liked to still have her around as a friend
Very bad idea though, I did that with another one who became my oneitis for years, saw her get with 3 different guys while I was loving her...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.