[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell in love with somebody who doesn't love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 14580899372599.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
14580899372599.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>tfw you fell in love with somebody who doesn't love you back.

I fucked up.

Anyone else fucked up?
>>
>>36138607
I feel that feel, op.
>>
>>36138705
Fastest way to get over it?
>>
I feel in love with someone who made me feel like they loved me, and they lied about it just so they can have someone make them feel less lonely. Now I am stuck in love with someone who never gave a shit about me.
>>
>>36139162
Are you quite literally me?
Would you mind sharing your story?
>>
File: 1472399733757.jpg (95KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472399733757.jpg
95KB, 1440x1080px
It wouldn't matter who we fell in love with
No one would love us back
>>
>>36138607
i do it every time a girl talks to me. even if she just says hi.
>>
I fell in love with a girl who has BPD and violent outbreaks
>>
>>36138724
You think I'd still be whining about it if I knew?
>>
>>36139325
That's never going to end well.
You just can't cure a mental illness.
>>
>>36138724
don't think there is one, you just gotta wait it out
>>
>>36139325
Have fun getting your nuts ripped off :^)
>>
>>36139325
Bipolar and Borderline girls are just horrible people.

You can make excuses all you want and blame the illness but if you scratch beneath the surface they're always just rotten from the core.
>>
>>36138607
That's like 99.99% of people that fall in love, including people in relationships.
>>
File: 1474914631771.jpg (469KB, 1381x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1474914631771.jpg
469KB, 1381x1694px
>>36138724
Forget about her/him. Redpill yourself; "They will never love you, you're wasting your time, any effort you're putting in i pointless". Think negatively of them to make them seem like unimportant. Surround yourself with friends, games or other things of escapism. It will take time.

>>36139325
BPD is terrible. They will love you back occasionally, but their mood swings make them unpredictable and volatile. They will cheat on you or throw you away for fear of you cheating on them or losing interest.
>>
Fell in love with a girl who became my best friend. I really do enjoy being her friend, and she's helped me a lot, so I can't just drop her out of my life, but god it's hell sometimes.

She's so amazing too, intelligent, funny, beautiful, yeah it's all subjective but she's so much better than a lot of other chicks I've met, so it's going to be hard finding a chick who's up to par. She also was interested in me at the beginning but I fucked it up. She could have taken my virginity but I FUCKED IT UP FUCK!

and now she has a fucking boyfriend and they might move together to an entirely different state. I hate him. I hate the hipster faggot. He's a goddamn manlet too. If anyone here is short, don't listen to the manlet meme. Manlets can win. Manlet stole the girl of my dreams.
>>
>>36139622
I wouldn't think it would be quite that high, anon.
>>
>2017
>having the capability to feel love, or any emotion for that matter

What are you,15? Soon your cold dead heart will stop responding to any of these feels and you'll never have to feel sad again. Just constant soul crushing loneliness.
>>
>>36139389
Actually waiting doesn't do the trick either.
Source: I am in the same situation
>>
>>36139640
Thanks man, I know you're right.
>>
>>36138724
if you're a little bitch like me should be around 1 year + or - 2 months

that or I've heard you can sleep with someone else, if that's not a possibility use this time to work hard, do some exercise / sport and masturbate to excess
>>
>>36139660
It is, women are just really good at pretending to be in love with the men they're trying to ensnare.
>>
>>36138724

Get rejected. Flat out.

Ask her out. 90% she says no, you move on. If she says yes then well... shit.

But being in the middle of nowhereland is why half you cucks waste your lives wallowing. It's like riding a roller coaster for the first time. Gotta do it once to learn how it feels, and you'll realize it really isn't that bad.
>>
>>36138724
Realize that the opinions of lesser beings are unimportant. You only care what they think about you because you've been programmed to think that their feelings matter.
>>
>>36139879
>lesser beings
I think having ego like that would make you miserable
>>
>>36139162
Did they tell you they loved you?
>>
>>36140618
Yes, many times and before I did.
>>
>>36139640
>BPD is terrible. They will love you back occasionally, but their mood swings make them unpredictable and volatile. They will cheat on you or throw you away for fear of you cheating on them or losing interest.
Wow, this perfectly describes my ex. Never heard of BPD before, thanks for mentioning it
>>
>>36140653
Kind of sociopathic how they can do that.
>>
>>36140653
Did you have sex with each other? I don't think I could fall for someone I never had sex with
>>
>>36139162
>Tfw I did this to someone
>>
>>36140759
No sex

org
>>
File: feels2.jpg (56KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
56KB, 400x600px
>>36138607
Been there for a shitload of time, op. I still am.
>>
>>36141079
How much time? Do you have any tips?
>>
File: 1479096180899.jpg (194KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1479096180899.jpg
194KB, 1203x1447px
>>36138607
I fell in love with a girl I got to know on a work-related seminar earlier this year. She really made me feel like I had someone that cared about me, that understood me. We had fun times together and she was beneficial to my mental health, it felt like we could talk about everything to each other and we always tried to cheer each other up and gave each other that "someone truly cares about you" feeling. I ignored the red flags she gave me and told her that I loved her nonetheless, it wouldn't matter, the past is gone and the present is now. She gave me the impression of that woman who waits for the "right one", especially after she had been raped by her first bf, how she fooled me. Earlier that day, I found out that she told me half-truths, embellished many things and even blatantly lied to me about quite a lot of stuff. It came out that she was more or less a basic roastie, just more manipulative and with a somewhat different mindset. I got dumped in a fairly assish way, getting some generic "advice" from her before she went into full damage control to get me into her friendzone so I could continue be her walking handkerchief. I went away to cry though and some of my friends came over to cheer me up. Haven't heard from her ever since, but a buddy from that seminar told me that "she is worried that your friendship COULD POTENTIALLY break". Fuck that whore. If I ever talk to her again, I'll call her out on all that BS and make her feel terrible about being such an immoral, lying wretch.

It hurts so fucking much, I have almost two weeks of excruciating pain behind me.
>>
>>36141488
Forgot to mention that she was the first girl I ever fell in love with, I totally missed out on that shit in my school time.
>>
>>36141488
Want to hug you friend. We always see the red flags but ignore them until the bitter end. I am dating a hot and cute women but somehow I know it will just end like this. But if I not tried it I would hate myself even more
>>
>>36141488
>If I ever talk to her again, I'll call her out on all that BS
good
>>
>>36141680
>We always see the red flags but ignore them until the bitter end

True, sometimes emotions overpower logic.
>>
>>36141185
Well, the first time I saw her I was in my sophomore year of high school, and it was kind of an innocent crush, I thought she was cute and wanted too meet her.
The next year I started dating a girl because this girl actually was into me, and my oneitis just seemed unreachable. (Now that I think about it it was a bad decision).
We broke up like in june, and after some time I started getting interested in oneitis again. I met her at a friend's birthday party, and I really liked her. I talked with her a few times that year, and it was always a little casual chat, but I knew I had feelings for her and wanted to talk more with her.
Anyways, at the start of my last year of high school I went back with my ex because I was a complete fucking dumbass, and I remember one time I saw oneitis holding the hand of another guy and that broke my heart, and one time I saw her at the bus and that also broke my heart, even though I had a gf. Going back with her was a really stupid mistake, because she was really toxic and stuff.
We broke with this girl like halfway through the year, and oneitis also broke up with his bf. I actually started talking with her when we ran into each other on the hallways, and that made me so fucking happy. They were actual conversations and not just little chats. I loved her company and hearing her talk about herself and her life, and that she also told me more personal stuff. One time we ran into each other on the subway and took it together, and I was so happy. I always wanted the moments we shared to last longer, but they never did.
So anyways, the end of high school was near and I really wanted to tell her how I felt, but I couldn't.
Now I'm in my first year of college, and I sent her a message on a social network, and she didn't answer. It was always clear that she didn't care that much, but I liked her so much that I felt like I needed to try, and I felt she kinda enjoyed my company.
>>
>>36140811
Why play with peoples emotions?
>>
>>36141185
Sorry for rambling so much, but I felt that just telling you how much time just wouldn't do it.
I don't think I have much tips. I have given up and will see what time does.
But if there's one tip I have to give, is that if you have a chance fucking take it and don't doubt. The worse scenario is that you don't and end up filled with regrets.
>>
>>36138607
Any fembots here? Breaks my heart everytime to hear your stories.
>>
>>36141488
>I ignored the red flags she gave me
Like what?
>>
>>36141979
Why would women post in this thread? They would never be in OP's situation since they're incapable of being in love.
>>
>>36142001
The biggest one was when she told me how many partners and relationships she truly had, when I got to know her, she told me she had two relationships, she was raped in her first one and the second one was a lesbian one. In fact, she had at the very least 4 while also having made out with a random dude at a party while she still was in a relationship. Her bf in said relationship had already cheated on her, but they got back together.
>>
>>36141488
You get what you deserve normie
>>
>>36142122
Sounds familiar. What's the first letter of her first name?
>>
>>36142171
L
From Germany
>>
>>36142221
>Germany
Rip nvm
How goes the invasion?
>>
>>36142556
What do you think? At least we're not as bad as Sweden, but that's the only good thing I can say. Apparently 260000 refugees are permitted to get their families here. Schulz and SPD are still going strong and elections will be later this year. Our fate is sealed. I hope I manage to leave this country before it's too late.
>>
>>36142699
Sorry to hear about that man, and your situation with the girl
>>
>>36143865
Thanks for your compassion. Life goes on anyway.
>>
Foken normies you can still feel love?I'm numb like a robot thus the term robot.Real robots lack emotion,the only feel they feel is emptiness.
>>
>>36138607
I fell in love with someone who has a boyfriend, so I fucked up pretty bad.
>>
>>36144564
>I fell in love with someone who has a boyfriend,

Yeah that doesn't sound good, I'm sorry man.
>>
File: 0bd3b85eb234a23df0b9a942b21fe29a.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
0bd3b85eb234a23df0b9a942b21fe29a.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>36138607
>fell in love with someone who loves me back
>still can't make it work

Damn, I'm a mess.
>>
>>36145487
>still can't make it work
why not
>>
>>36138724

>even having sex with another woman doesnt cut it
>feel bitter disapointment
>it could be with her, but im settling for way less
>>
File: IMG_20170214_083517.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_083517.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>tfw you fall in love with somebody who got over you
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36145424
>Yeah that doesn't sound good
It's not. In a way it's worse than an outright rejection because then you convince yourself that since you haven't been actually rejected yet you might still have a chance if only she wasn't with him. I'm in so deep and I only have myself to blame.
>>
>goodbye

Not like this.
>>
>>36138724
Accept that women will NEVER like you back if you like them first. It's just the way it is. Women choose, men are chosen.
>>
>>36138607
Im not a beta so no
>>
>>36138607
>>36138705
>>36139162
>>36139226
>>36140811
Emma thread?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.