[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try out living. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know

Looks like my family can't take it anymore.

Help
>>
please go

get out of australia

hopefully they ban 4chan over there
>>
File: IMG_5392.jpg (209KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
209KB, 800x800px
>>36138165
It explains why they wanted me to renew my passport application a few weeks ago. I still haven't goten around to completing it.

Here's proof
>>
china isn't a total shithole anymore. guangzhou is pretty much a tier 1 city. it might actually be good to live there for a bit for a change of pace. i'd take the chance if i still had family living there.
>>
>>36138144
Don't know who you are or anything, but if I were you I'd do it. Why the fuck not? Not like you have anything better to do. Mite b cool.
>>
>>36138144
This guy posts about killing cats and loves to watch animal abuse videos.
>>
>>36138144
You reminded me of this short story
http://www.bearparade.com/todaytheskyisblueandwhitewithbrightbluespotsandasmallpalemoonandiwilldestroyourrelationshiptoday/2006/08/taipei_taiwan.html
>>
>>36138144
>minority parents think you're weird, when THEY'RE the weird ones for leaving their homelands and coming to a white country and forever dooming their children to shittier ability to make friends and hence social retardation that precipitates into everything you do

It's ok anon. Come closer....tell me how you feel.
>>
>>36138144
Nice wide set eyes, my man

Close set eyes are the most cucked trait a man can have
>>
yo, china is developing fast and is actually getting pretty fucking cool
>>
File: china internet addiction.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
china internet addiction.webm
2MB, 900x506px
chinese internet fucking sucks my man

if you're an internet addict you will hate it there
>>
File: 1403437198868.png (201KB, 516x490px) Image search: [Google]
1403437198868.png
201KB, 516x490px
>>36138144
I've y'oft seen this pasta.
>>
>>36138923
but I know minorities with lots of friends
>>
Go to a psychiatrist, apply for welfare, stay in Straya.
>>
>>36138144
This guy has multiple female orbiters and has rejected girls who wanted to be his gf for being chubby. Do not talk to him, he is a normie who is in a positjon to and does reject women
>>
>>36138330
>This guy posts about killing cats and loves to watch animal abuse videos.
This is rem?
>>
>>36138144
OP, I know this looks bad to you, but this is actually a really good thing.
You're going to be a normie if you embrace it.
You'll probably end up with a qt wife and kids.
You're not bad looking.
Embrace it anon.
Be one of us that escaped.
>>
As a white man deeply ingrained in Chinese culture I can say this is a good pull for you. You speak fluent English, look good, and are young. China is a shithole but living in a good place that feels like a shithole ain't better. The people there are more accepting of your life. Get a qt gf and never look back
>>
You're in a bad spot either way. From my experience as a Chinese American, Chinese natives do not like us. Either way, you're going to feel ostracized from the others. I'm sure you've appropriated to Australian culture more than Chinese culture at this point and it would be a huge culture shock if you were to move.
>>36140193
You don't know shit about being an ABC. Chinese people treat white people much better than they'll treat Chinese who were born and raised in western countries. Guangzhou is not going to be a good place for him to stay at. It would be a different story if it were in the country side.
>>
>>36138396
Go to bed, Tao.

original
>>
>>36138144
I actually kind of wish I was Chinese and could visit China. It seems like a pretty cool place. It's up to you if you want to give it a go. It really depends how much of a robot you really are if it will help.
>>
>>36139000
In china everyone uses a vpn to by pass the shitty internet.
>>
>>36140453
>It seems like a pretty cool place.

No, it is not.
>>
>>36139918
You should reject girls for being chubby. Period. Never give a fat bitch attention. He's in the right, better to be alone than have the companionship of a greasy fat fuck.
>>
>>36138144
why are you posting this thread again? I'm 100% sure I saw it months ago.
>>
>>36140193
Op here. How can i more into chinese culture. I have many gaps unfilled when it comes to chinese culture. Im not talking festivities or celebrations im talking about e.g. in china it's common and okay for people to ask how old you are.
>>36140314
I used to to go china until i became a huge loser and had no more face to see my grandparents in china anymore. I felt more at home in china than i do in Australia.
>>
>>36138144
You look like that guy that reviews frozen food on Youtube
>>
>>36138144
>tfw no chinese grandparents that want me to be normal and have a gf
>>
>>36140413
I'm losing my shit at this, thank you. I didn't think anyone would even see my post
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.