[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having this recurring fantasy. In it I live with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

I've been having this recurring fantasy. In it I live with these two guys, who quickly become aware of my eagerness to please and bitch nature. At first they just have me to things like wear tight shorts around the house or cook them food, until one night they get, drunk, force me to wear a collar and take turns shoving their cock into my mouth. From there on it just gets worse, culminating in me wearing nothing but a pink chastity cage, my collar, and nothing else around the house, free to be used as they wish.

Am I gay?
>>
>>36137446
That depends on what the guys look like. And if you're a trap or not.
>>
Yes, and I have the same dream op.
>>
>>36137715
Like this.

In my fantasies I'm more trap looking than I am.
>>
File: 1452819711210.jpg (695KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452819711210.jpg
695KB, 1100x1600px
>>36137446
Being gay just means you're exclusively attracted (both sexually and romantically) to other men. And there's a whole lot of grey area in between "totally straight" and "totally gay". Sexuality can be a fluid and uncertain thing, and most guys don't fall as close to either extreme as they're generally willing to openly admit.

A single sex fantasy (which you haven't even acted on) isn't really enough to pin yourself down. My advice would be to stop worrying about labels entirely until you explore your sexuality a bit and figure out what really turns you on.
>>
>>36137715
>>36137741
>>36137749
Tee hee xddd :p I'm a qt trap just look at my qt succubus shirt xdd :DDD which you should buy now at redbubble dot com give me some SHEKELS don't you just love my shirt haha xddddd lol it's so cute and look I'm wearing girls clothes uh oh aren't I just sooooo lewd~ gasp what do you mean I'm so cute?!! I'm s-stuttering like i-ive g-got s-serious b-brain d-d-d-d-d-damage.......... You couldn't possibly want to do something lewd to me after I just said I wanted it!!!!!! Look at all my emoticons *~* uwu ouo owo xp xdddd *0* ahhh it's so cute I'm so cute you should think I'm so cute just like a girl haha but I am a girl (male) after all what do you mean I smell like cum all girls do right????? I'm just like an anime girl huh uguuu~~ Tilda :3 maybe you should just fuck me nao I want a duck so bad look just how much my shrived up estrogen enriched dick... I mean feminine penis ;P is bulging in my leggings^_^ they're so tight and cute and cute and cute and cute and cute and cute I'm so cuuuute~~~~~~~~ just cover me in your cum oh no I've got some steam notifications better hope they're from cute Bois like me oh Anon just look at me I'm so sad ;_; hug me I'm so smol u know I'm only 5 '4 isn't that so cute~~ I need a trip how do I make one???!! I hope you don't hit on mee

This is literally how ridiculous you sound and look. Fuck off retarded faggots.
>>
File: c603d223ef12cc88cee49ac8d9024eea.jpg (583KB, 842x1221px) Image search: [Google]
c603d223ef12cc88cee49ac8d9024eea.jpg
583KB, 842x1221px
>>36137903
That's a much more fair answer than this thread deserved. Thank you.
>>
>>36137741
Did you ever try and live it out?
>>
>>36139107
I once setup a meeting to get fucked by two guys. Somebody asked me out in the mean time so I never went.
>>
I wouldn't mind being a pet for my room mates.

It's not really an original fantasy.
>>
>>36137446
Pretty much everyone wants this
>>
File: 1475208753216.jpg (318KB, 1023x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1475208753216.jpg
318KB, 1023x1183px
>>36140192
If everyone wants it, then no one will be the roommates!
>>
>>36137446
Modified for my tastes
>and then you realize it's bullshit, and it's pointless, and it's not who you are or what you really want so you walk away abruptly without leaving a trace to follow behind
>>
BE MY LIVE-IN TRAP GF RIGHT NOOOWWWWWW
Stop fucking old guys on Craigslist and be my trap gf, I have a nice dick and you can wear my sister's clothes while you suck it. I just want a cute trap GF to suck my dick and put my balls in her mouth.
I'm not gay though, no homo stuff
>>
I feel sorry for you people who are genuinely incapable of loving, I hope one day you will find someone, male or female who will love you and that you can love back so you don't just want to give into lust and nothing but lust.
>>
>>36137940
>Succubus male meme
>>
File: 1353883517540.jpg (440KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1353883517540.jpg
440KB, 1000x650px
>been hooking up with my best friend since we were kids
>even though we're both """straight"""
>it just sorta... happens
>used to be an even trade of sexual favors, just helping each other get off
>but as we got older, he turned into more of a Chad, and got more dominant
>so now it's just him letting me suck his dick
>and every once in a while he'll go further and fuck me
>I always act like I don't want it and make him "force" me into it
>and he always acts like he's too horny to control himself and "can't help it"
>we both know its an act, but I guess it makes the whole thing feel less deliberately gay?
>and we don't talk about it at all, outside of the sex we act like there's nothing weird between us
>even though I really like the sex, I'm not exactly "attracted" to him, or any other guy
>so I dunno wtf my sexuality is at this point
>>
File: Tongue poke.png (184KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
Tongue poke.png
184KB, 596x791px
>>36140406
>no homo stuff
I want a bf who will let me be his qt trapfu at day then eat his butt at night though.
>>
>>36141198
So he basically "play rapes" you? Hot.

Does he just start stuff randomly out of nowhere? Do you let him cum in you? Do you guys break the "no talking about it" rule when it's actually happening, or is it just a lot of quiet awkward sex noises?
>>
>>36141723
Please don't ask these kind of questions to him, as now I'm getting a boner at the thought of being play raped.
>>
File: ryuko.png (182KB, 251x800px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko.png
182KB, 251x800px
>tfw no bf anymore
He was an awful person but I still miss him sometimes.
>>
>>36137446
I have a fetish for qt shotas too
>>
>>36142060
Did he hurt you anon?
>>
File: 1451964171538.jpg (474KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451964171538.jpg
474KB, 592x800px
>>36141723
>So he basically "play rapes" you?
Not quite that extreme, he never gets violent. More just... insistent and forceful, vs me being reluctant and embarrassed.

>Does he just start stuff randomly out of nowhere?
No, there are certain "code words" and actions we use to signal... nothing we officially agreed on, just certain patterns that we have. Life if either of us complains about being pent up or blueballed or horny or whatever, that's our roundabout way of saying we're down to fuck.

>Do you let him cum in you?
Sorta... I usually "beg" him not to, and he usually promises to pull out first, but he always"gets carried away" does it anyway. It's part of our whole act. He knows I actually like it though, and I'm not worried about catching anything from him.

>Do you guys break the "no talking about it" rule when it's actually happening
Yeah, there's lots of teasing and dirty talk and shit when it's going down. Especially when I finally "give in" and drop the reluctant act.

Every once in a while, we sometimes have a brief period in the afterglow/cleanup phase where we can sorta drop the act and be like "lol thanks I needed that" and casually talk about it for a bit.
>>
>>36142308
That's an understatement. He was very abusive, mostly physically and emotionally. It was really bad the last time it happened. My head was swollen up for a long time, among other injuries.
>>
>>36142785
I hope you don't see/run into him anymore anon. How are you feeling nowadays?
>>
i have a similar fantasy but its more degenerate

>wake up in fantasy realm as a monster grill
>get captured by human hunters
>become their slave, abused and raped

what the fuck even is wrong with me
>>
>>36143703
>I hope you don't see/run into him anymore anon
He's dead.
>How are you feeling nowadays?
Like shit.
>>
>>36142785
>>36143882
Don't mean to be rude but what the literal fuck is wrong with your life
>>
>>36144397
A lot of things. I still can't walk right from the last beating he gave me, my parents haven't talked to me in years, I have to see a therapist because I panic if I hear someone raise their voice or if anyone touches me.
>>
>>36144484
Are you a girl or a boy?
How did you even find this abusive dickhead?
What was his job, do you work, what country is this?
>>
>>36144566
>Are you a girl or a boy?
Boy.
>How did you even find this abusive dickhead?
He was my old roommate's friend and we hooked up a couple times before dating.
>What was his job
Construction.
>do you work
Yeah.
>what country is this?
Canada.
>>
>>36144611
>Canada

No surprise there
>>
>>36144700
Especially in the countryside. It's more common than people might think.
>>
>>36144611
Thanks for sharing. Now to get an abusive bf of my own
>>
>>36144772
Better get a gun, too. That's the only reason I'm not dead.
>>
File: 1473903111096.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1473903111096.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
Hello, is this the boyfriend store?

I'm here for my boyfriend, please.
>>
>>36144484
This kinda shit happened to almost every female in my family, so my heart really does go out to you.

I hope you can find a partner you deserve and who will treat you right.
>>
>>36144819
A-all sold out ;_;
>>
>>36144611
I thought Canada was a pretty wealthy country
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.