[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like video games >don't like popular video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480461524997.jpg (32KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480461524997.jpg
32KB, 440x640px
>like video games
>don't like popular video games
>don't even like /v/'s video games
idk what's apparently wrong with me

just can't ever get into mobas, dark souls, or any of the shit /v/ tells me to play
>>
>>36137435
Just get into what you like and start threads about your lesser known games.
Or try to get into popular games
>>
>>36137435
nigga how can you not like dark souls?
>>
I am similar. I really like indie games for some reason. probably cause they try hard to be different and it feels new. even when they suck
>>
>>36137456
I played it for a couple hours and kept dying over and over
I couldn't get into the story or setting and since there wasn't any real gameplay I got to other than beating my head against a wall, I got a refund

didn't help either that /v/ told me to get some tool to run it on my computer that fucked with the display settings
>>
>>36137452
idk how I'm supposed to get into overwatch, csgo, or mobas
those are such bad games and the people who play them are so weird
calling them jerks wouldn't be right, they're like crybullies that whine and complain about how other people play and use it to force them to do shit
or the hostage taking of ranks and wins and shit, "you play support or I feed"
"You take last hit I feed"
"you picked a non meta hero at a low rank, I feed"
>>
File: Boxart.jpg (54KB, 499x388px) Image search: [Google]
Boxart.jpg
54KB, 499x388px
Play Fallout 1 And 2
>>
>>36137538
Hey I'm not really into Overwatch or Dota 2 or whatever either. I'm not a fan of MOBA culture either, I just think that you could try playing them over and over until they "click". Personally I'd just stick to playing what I play, but given that you find it inconvenient to not fit in with others I'd say you should give them another shot.
Or maybe you don't like them because they're popular? That's cool too.
>>
>>36137435
I'm kinda the same; but I love normie games like Madden and ghost recon wildlands.

There's something cathartic about doing a fantasy draft, building your own team, and then playing a season out. I hate my life.
>>
>>36137435
Cause v has shit taste.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.