[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you people even manage to get access to drugs while being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WHATFURBIE EAT.png (63KB, 792x408px) Image search: [Google]
WHATFURBIE EAT.png
63KB, 792x408px
How did you people even manage to get access to drugs while being robots?
Image irrelevant
>>
>what is tor
>>
Corner store, also prescriptions
>>
>>36136872
Darknet supposedly, but I'm too scared to try that. I don't want to get scammed or caught.
>>
>>36136891
have it but never bothered. is that kind of thing worth it? are there countries where you cant do it?
>>
>>36136891

Fuck tor, multiple tor domains has been under the surveillance of the FBI for ages.
>>36136872

Usually they just have contacts, be it a chad friend or some pot head they met at uni.
>>
>>36136959
>>36136891
I've made multiple orders with no problems. deep dot web. com is a great source for learning how to use it and make the proper security measure to protect yourself.
>>
>>36137071
price range since poorfag?
>>
>>36137176
Usually cheaper and better quality than what you'd get from Tyrone on the streets
>>
>>36137216
Trusted sellers?
>>
>>36136872
Tall crazy black kid who stands up for me at school also sells me weed.

Also my sister's boyfriend who goes on /b/
>>
>>36137071
>tfw still lives with parents and cant order
>>
>>36137275
Are your parents really that nosy and inconsiderate of your privacy? I ordered a vape rig and found the box on my bed unopened when I came home from school. Feels good man.
>>
You can buy drugs on the internet with Tor/Bitcoin.

It works exactly like Ebay.
>>
>>36137324
>yes indeeed they are
>>
>>36136872
Wherever you are, it's a rule of thumb: follow the yellow bricks road.
Bums, beggars, homeless and prostitutes will always at least show you the way to the drug scene. Sometimes they may have some stones and blows with them, some times they will offer to play the delivery for you. But they will always know the way to the hot spot, where the magic happens. Down the rabbit hole, on the poorest and most dangerous part of your city.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.