[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, i need your advice. There is this person i have a crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491749177641.jpg (178KB, 792x537px) Image search: [Google]
1491749177641.jpg
178KB, 792x537px
Hey bros,
i need your advice. There is this person i have a crush on for 2 years now and we were friends most of the time but i said to him i want to go further and then we kind of didnt talk for a long time until he messaged me and wanted to meet up again out of the blue and then we started talking again. He said he wanted a deeper friendship and that he is sorry it ended on us kind of going our own ways. We casually met up 1 time after that but it was still kind of weird for both of us. Now we agreed on meeting up again at his place because his family is on vacation so noone but us is there on that day. He said we could chill and talk and that he told noone about this and i am kind of confused what to think now. I made hints i want to do something else than chilling and he said we will see how everything will go etc. Should i even bother coming or do you think i have a chance?
>>
>>36135639
you should go, and, i'm presuming your male too, so do you know he's gay?
>>
>>36135639
some ppl are afraid of having anal sex for the first time
ease him into it and say that youre willing to stop any time and youre fine if you just give each other handjobs and cuddle
>>
>>36135676
back in the days he said no more than one time but he said to me he wants a deeper friendship aswell. But i doubt he meant that in a sexual way
>>
>>36135730
why are you overthinking everything? take it literally, you're not writing an essay exploring the relationship between MacBeth and Lady MacBeth. you should go and see what happens, not think about it, post shit on an imageboard and focus on it, like taking a penality in football, just kick the fucking ball not analyse what it means to miss like you thinking he doesn't mean it "that way". you should go that's it no more thinking you're not sherlock nothing will change
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-082356.jpg (16KB, 706x99px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-082356.jpg
16KB, 706x99px
>>36135639
Please don't ever go for someone you've been friends with for any amount of time. It doesn't end well.
>>
>>36135834
don't listen to advice from an imageboard, if you don't take risks, how can you ever get to fuck him in his ass? your choice, jerk off to him or jerk off in him
>>
>>36135834
feelsbadman originialo commento
>>
>>36135834
Srsly what did you do in order for someone to write or think that? Obsessive behaviour?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.