[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close friend who used to talk to me everyday suddenly stopped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1491714799382.png (23KB, 196x155px) Image search: [Google]
1491714799382.png
23KB, 196x155px
Close friend who used to talk to me everyday suddenly stopped calling me and unfollowed me on all social media bout a week ago.
He legit was getting annoying tho but still is this normal behavior, to just cut off all communications who a close friend just like that?
>>
It's illegal to tell people to kill themselves but not illegal to display actions that encourages this mindset.
>>
Well if someone has gotten so fed up with you, why not completely cut you out? I always do that because when I'm done with someone, I am done with someone.
>>
>>36134506
Last thing i remember that annoyed him was senting him a funny song of me singing. Apparently he does have a good sense of humor in music but that was like a month ago. Not enough to quit a 5 year friendship
>>
>>36134553
Maybe you were annoying him and you didn't know it because you're two different people.
>>
>>36134466
Maybe someone said you said something.

Maybe what it is which you use to share was something he didn't want to associate himself with anymore.
>>
File: I_got_you.gif (32KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
I_got_you.gif
32KB, 220x299px
Wew mates, retract those edges. Its indeed strage OP, some anons i knew did cut out from social media to get a more "zen" lifestyle, but they did talk about it a lot before, and was more because of them falling into depression and feeling anxious of having people to talk to all the time and feeling bad if they didnt.
Be rational and dont make assumption you dont have proof for, and wait for him to talk back (if). My advise is to get used to the idea of him being gone for good and for no reason, and accepting the non existance of an empyrical explanation, for now.
>>
>>36134584
This is probably it but i still wouldn't know how i annoyed him.
>>36134619
Nah i dont share personal shit with people. I could of posted how someone guy raped his autistic gay cousin in his house and all he did was tell the rapist to leave. Then i could of understand why, but i didnt do that.
>>
He probably realized you thought he was "annoying as shit" and that you weren't actually his friend- just an asshole who thought it was fine to string him along.
>>
>>36134466
This just happened to me a few months ago. 5 year friendship just ended for apparently no reason. The last thing we ever talked about was some dumb list about why Jennifer Lawrence is bad or something. I said she wasn't that bad, then she stopped talking to me. Then, last month, I was in the pit orchestra for a show at my local community college, and she spilled to a friend that she didn't want to sit near the front because that's where I was. She sat in the balcony.

Obviously it has to be something else. There's no way she just stopped talking to me because of one single fucking argument.

Right?
>>
>>36134466
I've had a whole bunch of people do that over the past few years.
I totally get it most of the time though, I was a huge prick due to depression for so long, and now I'm feeling much better I'm getting annoyed that people that used to be good mates with me now hate me.
>>
>>36136134
Sounds like she only suddenly realized what a disgusting person you are.
>>
>>36136433
Eh you're on the right track but I'm not disgusting desu. My hygiene is pretty good, I just say weird shit sometimes. Nothing that should have caused this though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.