[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a dj/producer online and we've been on a few dates.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3615.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3615.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
I met a dj/producer online and we've been on a few dates. He actually has a real career. Not one of those garage losers.

Maybe we'll end up dating. I dunno. If we do... What's the likelihood of him cheating on me? Especially since I hate parties, social media and being around a lot of people?
>>
are you a fag? well producers get sex for free everyday since all those whores a trying to "make it" if he is young id say 90% of chances
>>
>>36134070
He will fuck you tell his bros and then tell you " its just not gonna work anon, our life styles are are just too different. You are so pretty and smart! You'll find someone wayyy better than me someday. :-)" Than you'll sleep with some other guy a few weeks later to try and make him jealous but he wont care. He's already sleeping with some other insecure slut.

You'll let him smash anyways cause thats what women do.
>>
100%

sdfj
>>
>>36134295
No, I'm a girl.
>>36134305
I honestly could see this happening. What can I do to prevent it?
>>
>>36134582
Blackmail.

Not the guy above.
>>
>>36134070
Are you a virgin???
If not you can't really complain, can you???
>>
>>36134582
>What can I do to prevent it?
There's nothing you can do. It's just how these types of guys are.
>>
>>36134070
>dj/producer

He will cheat on you because their will be tons of women willing to fuck him. Ask yourself if you really want to put yourself in this situation and mess around with a guy who is almost guaranteed to cheat on you.

Let me answer this for you, no you don't You don't want to cause yourself emotional problems and that you might end up with an STD or worse. Plus, you're making it even harder for you to be with your future husband by getting into relationship that are dead from the start and by sleeping around.
>>
>>36134695
Yes, I'm a virgin.
>>36134705
Then there's no point in pursuing this because I don't want my heart broken.
>>
>>36134728
>Plus, you're making it even harder for you to be with your future husband by getting into relationship that are dead from the start and by sleeping around.

I really wanna she what she'll responde to this.
>>
>>36134070
If you're less attractive than him, theres an almost 100% chance he'll cheat on you.
>>
>>36134740
>Then there's no point in pursuing this because I don't want my heart broken.
Can you actually see a future with this guy anon? Does he seem trustworthy? And give an honest answer, not a rose-coloured glasses one.
>>
>>36134746
>>36134818
Don't even bother. Women will avoid being called on their bullshit like the plague.
>>
>>36134818
If I trusted him, I wouldn't be asking. He seems nice and we are similar in some aspects so I don't mind trying. I just don't want to be cheated on.
>>
>>36135427
>If I trusted him, I wouldn't be asking.
>Asking how likely he is to cheat

Retarded???
>>
>>36135457
Sorry I misread
But if you don't trust him you are no longer be a virgin after. It'll be bad for your future husband.
Don't do it.
You are gonna be demmoted to the ranks of a common slut.
>>
>>36135427
Dating him can't hurt. Just don't give up your virginity too quickly. If he's actually decent he won't pressure you about it
>>
>>36134705

This

Sex for these guys is an everyday occurence. They can fuck pretty much any whore no matter how attractive she is simply because of his social status. Not only that but girls will be actively trying to get in his pants to profit off his status and money. Unless you have A LOT to offer in both looks and personality, the chance that he will cheat on you is bigger than him not cheating on you.
>>
>dumb girl falling for a smooth producer who probably exploits potentials and gets laid all the time

can you not be such a retarded cliche
>>
The most important thing is: don't be fat. Second, learn how to please him in bed and do anything he wants. With those two you already have a strong hand.
>>
>>36135527
I don't have anything to offer. I'm cute, but a fembot basically which he finds interesting
>>36135506
Well that's why I haven't lost my virginity yet.
>>36135510
Okay.
>>
>>36135882
>Well that's why I haven't lost my virginity yet.
Just tell him that you only plan on having sex with your future husbund, if he has not intention of marrying you, you're not gonna have sex.

That should put him off if he is not the right guy.
>>
>>36136256
That will make him dump her, guaranteed. No one but the most beta cucks would put up with that.
>>
>>36136284
>No one but the most beta cucks would put up with that.

Not true, only a guy with a very solid resolve and with deep regard for family values would put up with that. And thats what she wants.

>hat will make him dump her
Yeh, thats the point. I believe she has no intention of becoming a used up slut, so she doesn't need people like that in her life.
>>
>>36135529
girls can't help but being a cliche
>>
>>36136352
I have a solid resolve and deep regard for family values, far more than bitter virgins like you. And I sure as hell wouldn't put up with no sex until marriage, no self-respecting man would.

You're just projecting your insecurities as strengths. This is why you will die a virgin.
>>
How is being a dj a career?
>>
OP, you can't really tell if he'll cheat. You just gotta roll the dice.
>>
>>36136442
>far more than bitter virgins like you
Not a virgin

> And I sure as hell wouldn't put up with no sex until marriage, no self-respecting man would.

i didn't say no sex until marriage, but in order to have sex he should commit to marrying her.

>You're just projecting your insecurities as strengths. This is why you will die a virgin.

I'm not a virgin, i just don't compromise. You do because thats the only way you can compesate for your deficiencies.
>>
File: IMG_20170406_175100_470.gif (450KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_175100_470.gif
450KB, 500x281px
>>36134070
Maybe he will cheat, maybe he wont. Who knows? Its too early to find out, but thats what datings all about.

Get out of the robot mindset while you still can and just have fun without worrying about a future that may never even have a chance to come in to fruition.

If youre worried about sex, dont plan on fucking. But if youre having a nice night, things become intimate, and it feels right... Who cares? Make decisions based on your current predicament and enjoy the moment for what it is, not a future that may never come.

You only get one shot at life, you may as well enjoy it.
>>
I didn't know people hated virgin girls.
>>
how is DJing gonna get you laid?
every dj I ever met was a fucking weirdo loser
>>
>>36136660
>Get out of the robot mindset while you still can and just have fun without worrying about a future that may never even have a chance to come in to fruition.
>If youre worried about sex, dont plan on fucking. But if youre having a nice night, things become intimate, and it feels right... Who cares? Make decisions based on your current predicament and enjoy the moment for what it is, not a future that may never come.

Oh boy, please keep this carpe diem bullshit to yourself. I can tell you one thing. You are not gonna get very far in life. I know this because you don't think about the consequences things have.
This might be hard for you to accept but sluts are fowned upon, and it's not your mindset, but actually your actions that make you a slut.
If she doesn't mind becoming one, thats fine, but if she does, this is as shitty advice advice as one could possibly give.
>>
>>36135882
>fembot
Kill yourself! ;)
>>
>>36136778
you should kys for being a troll
>>
File: 1491702370347.gif (1MB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1491702370347.gif
1MB, 211x203px
>>36136738
Oh jeez wow anon! Before I was stuck in a rut but now youve changed my whole world view!! Thanks bestieeee :)))

Focusing on being present rather than curling up in a ball coping with something that isnt even a certainty doesnt suddenly throw all concept of consequence out the window. It just means you should maximize happiness and deal with problems if they arise, not worry about uncertainties.

> implying sex makes you a slut

For a board that hates ostensible sluts for being so popular, you sure seem to think theyre pretty viscerally hated.

Ill keep enjoying my loving relationship, 6 figure salary with 4 hour work days, and healthy friendships, but you do you boo booooo :)))))
>>
>>36136940
>Focusing on being present rather than curling up in a ball coping with something that isnt even a certainty doesnt suddenly throw all concept of consequence out the window. It just means you should maximize happiness and deal with problems if they arise, not worry about uncertainties.

Said every poor unaccomplished person ever.

>Focusing on being present rather than curling up in a ball coping with something that isnt even a certainty doesnt suddenly throw all concept of consequence out the window.

Who said anything about curling up in a ball??
I told her what she should do to ensure this guy is a good prospect. What you suggested was fuck it, don't think about it at all, just do what you feelings tell you to do.
Thats is the female stupidity in a nutshell.

> It just means you should maximize happiness and deal with problems if they arise, not worry about uncertainties.

And you go even further with this, Thats the most passive approach you can have in life, it only works if you have someone to blame all your problems onto later.
I not even trolling i hope you do realize how stupid this sounds.
To take an extreme example it's like this:
"Hey heroin is super fun, who cares if it's gonna mess you up?? You can go to rehab, and try to piece your life back together later"

> implying sex makes you a slut
Thats literlly the only thing that makes a slut.
Have your IQ tested for God's sake, you a genuinly retarded.

>Ill keep enjoying my loving relationship, 6 figure salary with 4 hour work days, and healthy friendships, but you do you boo booooo :)))))
Thats cool (if true), entertainment industry, maybe journalism??
It's gotta be somehting like that, you can't be doing something that requires brain power.
And by 6 figures i hope you mean HIGH six figurs otherwise it's just avarege.
>>
>>36137224
>slut
A girl who has sex with someone who isn't me.
>>
>>36137224
Breaking character for your sake here.

I really hope this isnt how you spend your day to day life, being intentionally pedantic and entirely risk averse. I get theres a difference in personality and one doesnt invalidate the other, but you really ought to try not obsessing over uncertainties. You should absolutely weigh risk and benefit, but for something as inconsequential as dating, theres no point in worrying will-he-cheat-on-me when you arent even exclusive. Let the relationship develop a bit, and tackle that concern if it seems things are becoming more serious. For now, enjoy the attention and affection, go on some fun dates, and have a good time. This isnt a decision that has long term, severe and far reaching impact - yet.

As for my profession, the software engineering meme is true. Easy work, easy pay, easy life.
>>
>>36137367
>>slut
>A girl who has sex with someone who isnt me.

Essentially everyone in this thread right now. Glad to see someone is capable of understanding how adult relationships work.
>>
women just let themselves be taken advantage of chads. its like its fucking natural.
>>
>>36137381
>but for something as inconsequential as dating, theres no point in worrying will-he-cheat-on-me when you arent even exclusive. Let the relationship develop a bit, and tackle that concern if it seems things are becoming more serious.
Depends, if you are fine with ending up alone, thats cool.
The point is, with feminism and every disfunction in the gender dynamics that we have today things are not really inconsequential. Speaking for myself, i expereinced first hand what a relationship a a girl with baggage can do to you. I have no longer any remorse in just dumping a girl whenever she no longer interests me. And i would never put myself in a position to sustain damage, financial or otherwise from a woman. Thanks to that. So i woul take my due dilligence very seriously if i was to ever consider marring someone. So thats what you need to keep in mind when you are weighing the potential consequences of entering a relationship with someone.
>>
>>36137869
This makes sense. I think the point im trying to make is that right now, from whats been written, they dont seem close enough for any collateral damage to even scathe you.

At least in my mind (and likely his), this isnt anything more but simply the getting-to-know-each-other phase. Nobody owes anything to anyone.

And this isnt meant to be a dig at OP, but if anything - from the way shes worrying at this early stage - shes the one with the personal baggage.
>>
>>36138024
I have no baggage. I literally have never had a boyfriend before. I just don't want to be cheated on because I feel like guys like him can be players.
>>
>>36138111
Have you talked about being exclusive/boyfriend-girlfriend/etc?

If not, Id continue dating casually and getting to know him better. Once you start to get a better feel for the type of person he is, youll be more informed when it comes time to decide if your fear of him cheating is unfounded or not and whether you can see yourself being in a committed relationship with him.

Best of luck femanon, no matter how things pan out make the best of it and enjoying sharing new experiences with someone!
>>
>>36138111
>>36138434

Just to add, everyones different. He could be thinking the same about you - shes just a Stacy, only interested in me for my status, shell cheat like the rest. You know thats not the case, but he doesnt. The point is, hes taking a chance to get to know you better, you should too before you make the decision of precluding yourself from new experiences.

These sorts of fears are pretty common when you dont have much experience with relationships, and theres nothing wrong with that. The thing to remember is right now, nobody owes anything to anyone. This is just the friends that share mutual interest phase - it may never develop to anything more, or you could wind up getting married. Who knows? The only way to find out is take it slow and casual and see how you feel about him then.
>>
>>36138534
Thank you. Your advice is actually decent :)
>>
>>36138753
Any time. I was in your exact position not too long ago, and now Im in the healthiest and happiest relationship I could have imagined.

Trust takes (non-sexual) intimacy, intimacy takes time. Its good to have and be aware of your concerns, just dont let them dominate your thoughts or youll wind up a bitter robit wondering where things went wrong.

Good luck, and keep us posted with how things pan out!
>>
>>36138753
When you start being used for sex, don't complain ok?
You brought that upon yourself.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.