[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will NEVER find work you enjoy and the prospect of getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: x.png (24KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
24KB, 1092x1037px
>you will NEVER find work you enjoy and the prospect of getting and keeping a job will ALWAYS be a nightmare for you
>>
>find work I don't hate
>Do decently well
>they try and put me in an important position
>consider quitting

I don't want it, especially not so young.
>>
File: pepe-kill.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kill.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>36133914
I know that feel anon. I guess having a painless suicide method within your grasp is what motivates me to keep living my shitty miserable existence, knowing that I can just end it anytime I want.
>>
>do STEM because apparently it pays well
>everyone else had the same idea
>mining boom ends
>live in country with high skilled immigration
>competing with hundreds of more experienced foreigners and equally skilled graduates
>to get a boring-ass job
>that won't even pay great anymore

why
>>
File: 1490887187051.png (253KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1490887187051.png
253KB, 500x381px
>>36133914
>find work that's in my field
>enjoy it
>thought i had made it
>they let me go at end of contract to make room for someone more qualified
>not enough experience to be considered by employers for similiar jobs
>>
>>36133989
are you aussie? canadian?
>>
>>36133914
Congratz. You're a fucking normie
>>
>>36133914
>>you will NEVER find work
could've left it at that
>>
>>36134025
i'm 24 and havent ever worked you presumptuous fag
>>
>>36134023
Aussie, yeah
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u1.png (125KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u1.png
125KB, 375x360px
>you will NEVER find work ever again
>>
>>36133914

>"Haha Anon, no one likes their job. That's normal!
>is it normal to want to fucking kill yourself every moment you work there?
>"omg Anon, you're weird!"
>>
My job itself isn't so bad, it's the having to interact with everybody else that makes me wish I would die in my sleep.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>ywn get a job as the Fembot Anus Inspector
>>
I need to find a job writing or editing. Even if I make less than I currently do. I just fucking hate IT, it's so soulless and terrible.
>>
>>36133953
Just flat out tell them you do not want that added responsibility and you would quit over it. After they are done blathering a little about career advancement and more money they probably cave in.
Best case you get what you want,
worst case they fire you which always looks better than qutting. Or maybe they sweeten the offer so much that you consider taking it.
>>
File: 1465940144001.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1465940144001.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>36134332
>go to school for IT
>learn about IT for 4 years
>get job in IT
>realize I fucking hate IT

Worst decision I've ever made in my life.
I wanted to go to art school but my dad said that was for faggots.
>>
>>36134409
I know that feel but it was two years in college. Waste of time. Never done anything great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.