[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly can't think of a reason not to kill myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0795.jpg (142KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
142KB, 750x731px
I honestly can't think of a reason not to kill myself.

To the normies/content anons what do you look forward to when you wake up? What makes life worthwhile for you?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: keepscreaming.jpg (39KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
keepscreaming.jpg
39KB, 476x687px
>>36133772
i think about suicide all the time bud, but i just have to remember that maybe, just maybe it'll get better

or it'll get worse, who the fuck knows im here to roll the dice of life
>>
oh this shit said normies/content anons i better high tail it the fuck out of here then
>>
>>36133806
>>36133824
All anons welcome, but looking at the perspective of someone who is satisfied with life would be more of what I'm looking for.
>>
>>36133772
There's some pretty good Anime coming out later this year.
>>
>What makes life worthwhile for you?
Spite and curiosity, mostly.
Always more shit to see, always more stupidity to facepalm about in the world. I want to see all of that while I can. Death will come quickly enough, no matter if invited and welcome or avoided and feared.
The spite part is mostly about feeling that some stupid ass twit is going to replace me and get what good or bad things I would have gotten/experienced/endured.
Well, fuck that hypothetical asshole, I'll get all of the experiences that I can before I croak off, even if its only shitposting at my desktop.
>>
>>36133848
But anon anime is garbage
>>
>>36133772
Knowing that I have a failsafe painless suicide method to kill myself anytime I want is what motivates me to keep living. Even though I have no control over my life, I atleast have control on how I can end it.
>>
Month ago I was motivated to see my sweet gf at the end of the week.
Now I'm back to the old routine: strongly believing that suicide is a sign of weakness.
>>
>>36133848
But every story has already been made in some form or another. This is why I don't find joy in shows or movies anymore cause really I've seen it all before.
>>
>>36133772
one of the only things that keeps me going is my hatred of weakness and giving up

that and i fucking love eating delicious food
>>
i've lived through various situations and i can tell you now - if you're sick it doesn't get better no matter what. i've lived in different countries, had girlfriends, had good paying jobs, had awesome apartments, had the money i've needed to support myself and my hobbies with money to spare and yet i have always felt numb. it doesn't get better. even the things you think you desire won't make you happy, it never will.

we're all here to suffer until we die and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>36133772
I find happiness in keeping up with my family. I moved out, so I wouldn't be a burden on my parents and so my siblings can feel like it's their turn. When my parents die I'm going to give my siblings all of the money I have and then make it seem like I was killed in an accident like that episode of Case Closed
>>
>>36133772
The idea that against all odds there is a small and almost impossible chance that my wildest dreams will come true. I don't want to be around to miss them. I'll only be in this suffering existence for another 60-70 years or so. And then I'm free.
>>
>>36133772

I don't really have anything to say to you but nice pic. Loiter Squad was fucking GOAT.
>>
>>36133772
The only reason why i am still alive is because i am always looking forward to some shitty video game.
>>
>>36133772
>What makes life worthwhile for you?
being with my gf and knowing im one of the only things stopping her from killing herself (she tried twice before we met)
that and proving to everyone that i can be more than just a worthless fuck up
>>
>>36133772
Well you're probably thinking of reasons TO kill yourself, small they might be like 'no one would miss me' 'I can't do anything interesting anyway' 'i fucked up too much already'. It's a quiet monologue. Take a pen, and write the opposite of every negative sentence that comes out of your thoughts. Solutions will appear the more often you keep track of your mind.

And, circumstances change. You're already dying, constantly. In 7 years there won't be a single cell in your body that hasn't recreated itself. Imagine finding yourself 7 years from now, a brand new person, what did you decide to do with the last 7 years? It doesn't have to be dramatic; it could be the simple robotic learning process of home economics, a trade like auto-working, gardening to grow your own food, learning how to roll a coin across the tops of your fingers. You can have crazy fun along the way of course, but that's not a requirement. There's a reason old people just want peace.

If you're in a shitty situation that actively prevents some of the above, ride it out, and force positive influence upon yourself. The opportunities to expand WILL come again. A drill instructor told us, "They can take your possessions, they can take your life, but they can't take your word."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.